Match Preview/Thread - Ayr United vs Morton (15th January) - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Ayr United vs Morton (15th January)

Admin

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ICT 2-1 QoS

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

QoS 2-2 now.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

9 minutes ago, TONofmemories said:

Remember a certain someone on twitter wanted Gus to remain in charge. Week in, week out.

Ooooooft😂

If this stays the same for the remaining five minutes, Imrie will have delivered 7 points and 8 goals in his first three games.

It took MacPherson 10 games this season to reach 7 points, and 12 to reach 8 goals.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived