Match Preview/Thread - Partick Thistle vs Morton (2nd January) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Partick Thistle vs Morton (2nd January)

Admin

Inverclyde BBK Graphic.png

Our match preview and thread is brought to you in association with The Inverclyde Boiler Company, The Inverclyde Bathroom Company and The Inverclyde Kitchen Company. Shayne and his team are extremely proud to serve the Inverclyde community 💙

2bf7ae24-ee99-4508-a9c9-4461f7671376.thumb.jpg.cb3c938b0841b7a9f2738d3a2409f478.jpg

Our match thread is brought to you in association with Titan Spirits, a local company inspired by Clydeside heritage and Inverclyde's incredible scenery. Their new Titan Spiced Rum is available now! Click here to order Titan Spiced Rum!

0001-8014369109_20210916_145344_0000.png

unnamed.png

Our match thread is brought to you in association with the new Clyde Eats app and The Cottage Cafe Bistro. Clyde Eats is a new, Inverclyde-based food delivery app aiming to showcase the very best local restaurants and takeaways. The Clyde Eats app is available to download from Google Play and the App Store now! 

• Admin changed the title to Match Preview/Thread - Partick Thistle vs Morton (2nd January)

Yep, confirmed. Game off:

Assuming no changes the next match is Saturday 3pm, at home to Dunfermline.

I swear I didn't go looking so I could harp on this but as I went to check the fixtures, the club hasn't even added the scores for the QoS and Killie games yet.

EOho8Pw.png

Bit of a coincidence considering this now means that we will be without Muirhead for the rearranged fixture while he's away at the African Cup of nations. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

27 minutes ago, irnbru said:

Thought it was a bit dodgy with the pitch inspection announcement when the weather is fine. They've obviously been struggling with injuries and wanted it off. 

8 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Obvious outcome is obvious. 

They are at it.

Absolutely. My pal took the dog up by Firhill today and had a look at the pitch because he suspected there would be very little wrong with it and stuck a couple of pictures on the group chat. I alluded to my own suspicions in the match preview too, although I suspected they just didn’t want any games with reduced crowds.

7472BFE4-B548-4392-AECD-6C87C09ED674.jpeg

6095686A-2281-4F8E-B767-61CB3C8575F6.jpeg

They’re fucking at it, get them kicked out the league. Horrible, poisonous, despicable cheats.

Archived