Match Preview/Thread - Kilmarnock vs Morton (29th December) - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Kilmarnock vs Morton (29th December)

Admin

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Muirhead actually has us further up the pitch when we win possession to be fair to him. 

Heart says wee morton winner, head says defensive blunder to cost us the game. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Happy enough with that. While we need wins and not draws, Rugby Park is hardly a stick-on for one point, much less three. And it gives Imrie a full game to get the lay of the land. Between dropping Oksanen and making that early sub, it's clear he's a guy who's not afraid toake a quick decision. Of course the same old sirens are blaring but hopefully we can build on this. 

EOho8Pw.png

65 minutes of insipid shite with a back three, 1-0 down with Hamilton the only reason it wasn't 4 or 5.

Switched to a back four, immediately came into the game, equalised within 5 minutes and were comfortably the better team from then on.

Apoplectic at whatever the fuck we were playing at not trying to win the game v 10 men (no idea why that was a red card incidentally) in stoppage time but it's a good point, especially after how bad we were for an hour.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Loser mentality on show again at the end there keeping it in the corner. 

A terrible performance until Jacobs went off. He really is a terrible footballer and brings heehaw to us. The subs of Blues and Muirhead and reverting to a back 4 made us a threat going forward. Should have probably won it in the end. 

Archived