Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Inverness (11th December) - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Inverness (11th December)

Admin

44 minutes ago, capitanus said:

Whatever happened to this supposed 'great defender' at our level which we were supposed to be getting as a trade-off for having such a repulsive and disgusting excuse for a person in our team?  To call this guy vermin would be to insult god's innocent creatures.  Scum is more appropriate.

Wre the away changing facilities good enough for him?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would just like to throw in the embarrassment as the pie stalls too. No pies. Half cooked chips. And soggy packets of salt, equalling big lumpy bits of salt. Utterly pathetic. 

A clown car of a club. Any manager willing to take us on is having a laugh.

1 minute ago, ChampTon said:

Would just like to throw in the embarrassment as the pie stalls too. No pies. Half cooked chips. And soggy packets of salt, equalling big lumpy bits of salt. Utterly pathetic. 

Managerial candidates are not really going to give a shit about the catering in the shed. 

A good appointment and no one will focus on stuff like that.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

11 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

"The toxicity extends to the stands and social media. Who in their right mind with options elsewhere would want to manage or play for this fanbase."

A: Marko fucking Rajamaki, for one. So it seems that you and this golf club soirée attitude are in fact the problem here. Take Muirhead with you on the way out. 

Is that a real quote?  Fuck me, if it is.   There is a reason it is tending towards toxicity. You’re destroying the hope that things could get better.  MCT are hibbsing this enormously. 

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Just now, ChampTon said:

Aye, becuse you having lumpy bits of salt on your invisible pie is going to be the difference between us getting the next Rinus Michels, ya dick.

*insert signature here*

Just now, Drew Busby's Moustache said:

We need leadership a.s.a.p..... and a clear-out during the window.Am I right in saying Oksanens contract expires in January?    

Yes. As things stand his last game with us will be the trip to Thistle on Sunday 2 January.

EOho8Pw.png

I've never seen a more inept central defensive performance in my time watching Morton. Lithgow is the worst CB we've had that I can remember. Worse than Darren Cole, worse than Alan McManus, worse than Jonathan Page.  2 year deal ffs. Strapp was shite as well but he's a midget playing CB. Do not understand Ledger not starting. Hynes is atrocious as well. 

If Inverness really wanted that could have been double figures. 

New manager has got a massive job on his hands. 

32 minutes ago, capitanus said:

If the pervert is to be made the scapegoat for today then it's been worth the drubbing.  Congratulate the bumpkins, now get him out our club now.

It's mind-boggling that the club has chosen to circle all its wagons around a player who is so fucking useless, while turfing out dedicated fans in the process. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

4 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

It's mind-boggling that the club has chosen to circle all its wagons around a player who is so fucking useless, while turfing out dedicated fans in the process. 

It was completely predictable. I said back in July when Gordon Ritchie was bumping his gums about what an inconvenience it was having the fans back in that there was a vein of contempt running through the place. These guys are in on the strength of the fans' money but desperately want to be part of the blazer and country club set, so obviously they're going to throw their lot in with the professionals. Hence they can't jump to attention quickly enough when Billy Dodds tells them to, and they think Robbie Muirhead has earned the right to skulk about like he owns the place despite his appalling record in a Morton jersey, and the fans barely enter into the equation at all.

Ritchie and the rest of them have no regard for the fans whatsoever and only want to scramble up the social ladder.

EOho8Pw.png

Little could be done about the 1st and 4th goals but the rest of them were totally avoidable. Lithgow was culpable for at least two of them. There were players who didn't give up but the totally ineffective ones and the ones who visibly chucked it cancelled them out all too easily. I'm amazed that they didn't get more than six tbh.

Who was their winger who got abuse from the Cowshed for whinging at the linesman for not getting a foul then more abuse for holding up seven fingers, having lost track of the score?

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

3 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Little could be done about the 1st and 4th goals 

That's just not true though. If Hamilton can get a hand to it, that hand should not be turning it into the net. It wasn't extremely windy either, so it has to go down as a goalkeeping error.

Hamilton may still be one of our better players this season but is reverting to, at best, his Hearts-level performance. Hopefully we aren't heading for Dundee-level. That's not the biggest problem with the team, but it is a major reason why we're now shipping heavy defeats rather than insipid 1/2-0 losses.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

54 minutes ago, TAFKAC said:

Is that a real quote?  Fuck me, if it is.   There is a reason it is tending towards toxicity. You’re destroying the hope that things could get better.  MCT are hibbsing this enormously. 

I’ve just seen that fanny’s post because you quoted it, I’ve got him on ignore.

All in on Rajamaki then 😂. Fucking tadger.

1 minute ago, vikingTON said:

That's just not true though. If Hamilton can get a hand to it, that hand should not be turning it into the net. It wasn't extremely windy either, so it has to go down as a goalkeeping error.

Hamilton may still be one of our better players this season but is reverting to, at best, his Hearts-level performance. Hopefully we aren't heading for Dundee-level. That's not the biggest problem with the team, but it is a major reason why we're now shipping heavy defeats rather than insipid 1/2-0 losses.

Fair enough. At the time I thought he was off his line but that the wind had caught it.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

1 minute ago, HeidTheBaw said:

I’ve just seen that fanny’s post because you quoted it, I’ve got him on ignore.

All in on Rajamaki then 😂. Fucking tadger.

Definitely not on the Glenfiddich since 10am, then.

EOho8Pw.png

37 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

It was completely predictable. I said back in July when Gordon Ritchie was bumping his gums about what an inconvenience it was having the fans back in that there was a vein of contempt running through the place. These guys are in on the strength of the fans' money but desperately want to be part of the blazer and country club set, so obviously they're going to throw their lot in with the professionals. Hence they can't jump to attention quickly enough when Billy Dodds tells them to, and they think Robbie Muirhead has earned the right to skulk about like he owns the place despite his appalling record in a Morton jersey, and the fans barely enter into the equation at all.

Ritchie and the rest of them have no regard for the fans whatsoever and only want to scramble up the social ladder.

If you're going to try a 'club against the fans' siege mentality though, you don't build it around an even more odious and useless centre back presence than Stuart McCluskey. 

Next Saturday at Arbroath should be fun. 

1 minute ago, vikingTON said:

If you're going to try a 'club against the fans' siege mentality though, you don't build it around an even more odious and useless centre back presence than Stuart McCluskey. 

Well, ideally, aye. You also don't base your admittance procedures on what "Billy Dodds" says to the newspapers, all else being equal. Yet here we are!

EOho8Pw.png

Archived