Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Inverness (11th December) - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Inverness (11th December)

Admin

Lithgow should be dropped. Atrocious defender. Totally done. A complete wanker. Literally.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Left at 4. No problem with players giving it back to fans but the fact the two to do it are continually putting in the worst performances in the squad, maybe they should concentrate on not selling the jerseys every week. 

I've rarely left cappielow early but every single game for the past couple of months I've been clock watching and desperate to get home. Delighted I dont need to go back to cappielow until next year. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

What can you even say? Just a disgrace from top to bottom, and the amount of players that have chucked it before the middle of December is struggling to fill me with any confidence about staying up under new management. This club is at such a low point.

I'd like to thank ScotRail for messing up services from Ayrshire and saving me from witnessing that.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

2 minutes ago, Alibi said:

Lithgow should be dropped. Atrocious defender. Totally done. A complete wanker. Literally.

Whatever happened to this supposed 'great defender' at our level which we were supposed to be getting as a trade-off for having such a repulsive and disgusting excuse for a person in our team?  To call this guy vermin would be to insult god's innocent creatures.  Scum is more appropriate.

*insert signature here*

Just now, MarTon80 said:

Never been so glad to be at home isolating. Watching it from the comfort of my chair in front of the fire made it a tiny bit less shite 

The fire sounds more entertaining than watching that tbh. I correctly left at half time.  

The new manager needs to purge the first team squad of their ridiculous, lip-tripping, victim complex. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

3 minutes ago, tom said:

What’s happened to the two Newcastle loanees?

Allan was injured last week, I believe. No idea what happened to McEntee today but we could really have used him, he's been solid.

EOho8Pw.png

This must have been the worst performance in the past few years, not a single player would get pass marks.  A lack of hunger, no attempt to get second balls and completly devoid of any ideas to move the play up the field.

The next manager is gonna need to be a magician 

30 minutes ago, SpoonTon said:

This is the group of players that see themselves as too good for the Morton support. 

Respect to Oliver, who was the only one to acknowledge the support and apologise at the end. 

31 minutes ago, sax man said:

One of the worst home performances I’ve ever seen by a Morton team.  

There’s a toxicity about us, has been for years.  So sad to see my club on its knees.  Charlatans and clowns on the pitch, now mirrored in the boardroom.

The toxicity extends to the stands and social media. Who in their right mind with options elsewhere would want to manage or play for this fanbase. 

Every manager since McGraw has been chased. 

The next manager will be someone desperate for a job, there’s no way anyone who does their homework is touching it. 

"The toxicity extends to the stands and social media. Who in their right mind with options elsewhere would want to manage or play for this fanbase."

A: Marko fucking Rajamaki, for one. So it seems that you and this golf club soirée attitude are in fact the problem here. Take Muirhead with you on the way out. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived