Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Inverness (11th December) - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Inverness (11th December)

Admin

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decided against going today and watching it at home. Absolutely fucking shite and if muirhead had the cheek to have a go at fans for booing then he needs emptied right after the game.

Why the fuck are we playing strapp at centre half!?

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

This attitude starts in the boardroom, Muirhead's just a symptom. Lithgow and Muirhead have been doing this for weeks now and it's happening with, at the absolute minimum, the tacit blessing of the glaikit jock-sniffers currently "running" the club.

EOho8Pw.png

Just now, RealTonKid said:

Big Gozie aside, I’ll be glad to see the back of every player in that team.

Hamilton's been good. Strapp's out of position. I've honestly not got much against most of the squad but there's some bad apples pulling the whole thing apart. If there was a bit of discipline in the room a lot of these guys could come good. They've done it before.

Guys who think we owe them not just a full-time wage but constant adulation despite poor performances - such as Lithgow and Muirhead - need to be out the door in January if at all possible.

EOho8Pw.png

Defence been terrible. Strapp left exposed at centre back. He’s about five foot four ffs. Muirhead subbed off? Never realised he was on the pitch. Lithgow can fuck right off. Exposed as an unfit mess. Not the first time he’s been exposed, of course.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

1 minute ago, Alibi said:

Defence been terrible. Strapp left exposed at centre back. He’s about five foot four ffs. Muirhead subbed off? Never realised he was on the pitch. Lithgow can fuck right off. Exposed as an unfit mess. Not the first time he’s been exposed, of course.

And lets not forget it.

*insert signature here*

We are a horrible football team.

Feel sorry for the likes of Hamilton, oksanen and Big Gozie with better players around them they'd do so much better.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Darren Hynes passing it directly to some Inverness guy started that move, then Inverness knew they could just waltz straight down the wing and get it in the middle.

Lithgow's utterly, utterly finished as a player. Good thing we'll have him "playing" for us until 2023!

EOho8Pw.png

Archived