Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Inverness (11th December) - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Inverness (11th December)

Admin

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

John Robertson having a complete meltdown on the radio over Tuesday. Get these bumpkins buried and sent up the road crying again. 

It's a good job we bent over for them and inconvenienced our own fans to stop them dragging our name through the mud even more. 

26 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

It's a good job we bent over for them and inconvenienced our own fans to stop them dragging our name through the mud even more. 

Aye, I'm surprised that Gordon Ritchie didnt ban Caley Thistle for Eighteen months, suspended to three months for having the audacity to speak their minds about something they thought was wrong at Cappielow.

*insert signature here*

I'm so glad the club caved to the pressure from those savages to make sure they were more comfortable. 

Makes it worth fucking off people from Sinclair street. 

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

7 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Started reasonably well but it’s been one way traffic since the first disastrous goal. For an experienced captain who’s played at a higher level, Alan Lithgow really is a man down most weeks. 

Stoat the Baw, Stoat the Baw, Stoat the Baw.

Stoat the Baw, Stoat the Baw, Stoat the Baaaaw......

*insert signature here*

9 minutes ago, capitanus said:

Aye, I'm surprised that Gordon Ritchie didnt ban Caley Thistle for Eighteen months, suspended to three months for having the audacity to speak their minds about something they thought was wrong at Cappielow.

It's the fans he holds in contempt, not other clubs. As an Ascended, as someone now emblazered and thus above the mere proles, he's on a level with the likes of Billy Dodds, so of course he's going to listen to people like that.

The one thing I'll say in his defense is, the longer this goes on, the less I think he's malicious towards fans and the more I think he genuinely doesn't even have them in his consideration. They're like cattle in a distant field, basically invisible.

EOho8Pw.png

1 minute ago, TRVMP said:

It's the fans he holds in contempt, not other clubs. As an Ascended, as someone now emblazered and thus above the mere proles, he's on a level with the likes of Billy Dodds, so of course he's going to listen to people like that.

The one thing I'll say in his defense is, the longer this goes on, the less I think he's malicious towards fans and the more I think he genuinely doesn't even have them in his consideration. They're like cattle in a distant field, basically invisible.

Since he was the one who sanctioned the signing, he shouldn't get off scot free:

Stoat the Baw, Stoat the Baw, Stoat the Baw.

Stoat the Baw, Stoat the Baw, Stoat the Baaaaaw...

*insert signature here*

At the start of the season Lithgow looked like a player who was just not quite good enough, slightly below par due to his age. Over the last couple of months he's gone full Allan McManus levels of liability. He's miles out of his depth.

This is a predictable shambles. Thank fuck none of these three are contenders for the job.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

4 minutes ago, dunning1874 said:

At the start of the season Lithgow looked like a player who was just not quite good enough, slightly below par due to his age. Over the last couple of months he's gone full Allan McManus levels of liability. He's miles out of his depth.

This is a predictable shambles. Thank fuck none of these three are contenders for the job.

Stoat the Baw, Stoat the Baw, Stoat the Baw.....

*insert signature here*

Archived