Alleged Racial Abuse of Ugwu? - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Alleged Racial Abuse of Ugwu?

Toby

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Toby said:

I gave my view about it on the Twitter thread, but I think it’s worth repeating here, given that I had a ringside view of the less serious of the hearings.

It was explained to my pal that the club could’ve gone to the police over his actions, but chose to try and deal with it internally before taking more drastic action.

And the police could have chosen to file the club's complaint in the bin where it belongs, as the complete waste of public time and money that an investigation and/or prosecution would be. I doubt any calculation of that happening was disclosed as part of the club's truth and reconciliation exercise, but am happy* to be corrected. 

*not really tbh

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

23 minutes ago, TONofmemories said:

That's a horrendous take. 

No its not.  A serial sex offender seems to have a place at Cappielow nowadays, but not a couple who voiced some outdated and offensive comments.  

For what its worth I would sooner have none of them, but there we go.

*insert signature here*

52 minutes ago, capitanus said:

No its not.  A serial sex offender seems to have a place at Cappielow nowadays, but not a couple who voiced some outdated and offensive comments.  

For what its worth I would sooner have none of them, but there we go.

Your relentlessness over Lithgow's past is awfully draining, to the point where you actually come across to be overly defensive of it. 

Just now, ChampTon said:

Your relentlessness over Lithgow's past is awfully draining, to the point where you actually come across to be overly defensive of it. 

Dont let it drain you, ChampTon.   I'm not willing to accept it, even if you are.

Now, off you pop.

Next.

*insert signature here*

Archived