Alleged Racial Abuse of Ugwu? - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Alleged Racial Abuse of Ugwu?

Toby

Saw something on Twitter, from a locked account that I follow. I did see a commotion in the Cowshed just before Gozie’s first goal, but didn’t know what had actually happened at the time.

Anyone able to shed any light on this?

Really hope there’s no truth, but ffs, have a fucking word.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Toby said:

Saw something on Twitter, from a locked account that I follow. I did see a commotion in the Cowshed just before Gozie’s first goal, but didn’t know what had actually happened at the time.

If this is true it's totally out of order.

Hopefully no truth to this and if people heard it then hopefully an investigation is done and the people banned for life/arrested. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

4 hours ago, Toby said:

As you know I wasn't there today, was this from the home support or Ayr's support?

IIRC Gozie was racially abused earlier in the season at Somerset Park from someone in the main stand supporting Ayr.

*insert signature here*

Sadly it's true.

10 mins into the game one of yesterdays hero's shouted at Gozi " Useless B**** C***" and then started saying black men can't dance.

One of the lads next to him pulled him up about it and this rocket then tried to be a hardman with the lad. He had a woman with him and she started, mouth like a sewer rat. 

Stewards were called and they got emptied, pix of them on twitter.

Scumbags.

Disgusting. Lifetime ban from Cappielow in order and hopefully the police get involved. 

You wonder what goes through some people's heads. Stupidity and ignorance is a dangerous combination. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

What the fuck is it with these people? Embarrassed and ashamed that these people are associated with our club, although also encouraged that they were rightly pulled up about it by decent fans, who I hope are in the overwhelming majority.

As other have said, lifetime bans and criminal charges are the very least we should expect.

1 hour ago, TONofmemories said:

You'll know the two to see Russel. Or alleged two. Two English folk. Man and wife, if you want to call them that. He wears a blue and maroon scarf. Stands behind and to your left.

Tramps.

If it's the two I'm thinking of it's a local guy and the woman has a Manc accent. Rockets the pair of them.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

53 minutes ago, port-ton said:

They were a nightmare up at Hamilton at beginning of the season. Spouted so much shite 

Brutal at Queen of the South in the league game too, and I don’t remember seeing them before this season, although my memory might be playing tricks on me give that we were all locked out last season.

The woman’s a spitting image of Tasha Slapper from The Viz, absolute creature.

I think it says a lot when loads of people (including me) know exactly who this was by the description. It's cringeworthy at the best of times, but there's no way that the club can accept that kind of stuff. Hopefully a statement is coming swiftly to condemn this and to hand out the suitable punishment. 

5 hours ago, Cuibhle said:

Sadly it's true.

10 mins into the game one of yesterdays hero's shouted at Gozi " Useless B**** C***" and then started saying black men can't dance.

One of the lads next to him pulled him up about it and this rocket then tried to be a hardman with the lad. He had a woman with him and she started, mouth like a sewer rat. 

Stewards were called and they got emptied, pix of them on twitter.

Scumbags.

Obviously never heard of Sammy Davis Jr.

Nah, that's bad news.  Grim stuff to read.

*insert signature here*

Archived