Match Preview/Thread - Raith Rovers vs Morton (20th November) - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Raith Rovers vs Morton (20th November)

Admin

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Lithgow is fat and done.

McPherson is bald and useless. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

That needs to be him done. Why he left Oliver and Lyon on the bench, when both have actually been playing well, to bring on a youth player when down to 10 men and a goal down is inexplicable. 

Lithgow clearly didn't want to play any more, gives away a goal and then gets himself sent off (deliberately I think). 

I'm pretty much done with McPherson. If MCT insist on keeping him I'm insisting on keeping my sub money. I've said this once before and didn't pack it in but I'm not contributing to this.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I'm not going to bother analysing that game in depth because it's the same every week. Nothing changes - aimless hoofball up the two big centre halves, getting overrun in the midfield and just failing to do the basic defending. The amount of goals we lose from crosses across the box is embarrassing.  

Seemed a very loud chant of Time To Go at the full time whistle on the stream I was watching on. Hopefully he gets the message and fucks off because MCT aren't going to do a thing. 

Was watching on vipleague so didn’t see if we used any subs. I assume neither Lyon nor Russell got on? Midfield generally looked feeble. Gus is an utter fanny.  Again I ask: Who appointed him? I mean the individual(s) who took the decision. Was it MCT folk or the old regime? As an MCT founder, I want to know. MCT directors need to be accountable to the membership.

Feel sorry for Reilly. Looks completely devoid of any self belief. I want him to succeed but he just seems not to be able to achieve anything. Would love to see him score as that might ignite whatever ability he still has.

We need to be planning for new loan signings in January. If possible keep Oksanen and McAtee. The others, not bothered.

We are not adrift, in fact have a slight GD advantage if we can just grind out an unexpected point somewhere. Never seen such a tight top 5 and bottom 5. Huge split. Arbroath two points off the top ffs.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

40 minutes ago, Alibi said:

Again I ask: Who appointed him? I mean the individual(s) who took the decision. Was it MCT folk or the old regime? As an MCT founder, I want to know. MCT directors need to be accountable to the membership.

Have you contacted MCT directly rather than using a message board? 

21 minutes ago, HamCam said:

Does the response to the interview that never happened not count?

Not saying that wasn't handled well but if a member isn't happy and wants to hold the board to account then they shouldn't just rely on a podcast interview or message board. 

I've not heard of anyone's experience of raising issues with MCT directly so it would be interesting to hear what experiences anyone has.

A bald clueless dinosaur and a fat beast, thats our manager and captain. My direct debit is cancelled. Won't restart until theres a new manager and an acceptable, honest communication as to why we are in this situation.

14 minutes ago, irnbru said:

Not saying that wasn't handled well but if a member isn't happy and wants to hold the board to account then they shouldn't just rely on a podcast interview or message board. 

I've not heard of anyone's experience of raising issues with MCT directly so it would be interesting to hear what experiences anyone has.

My mate Dean approached them asking for a chat. They refused to answer his questions about Alan Lithgow.

Hope this helps.

1 hour ago, irnbru said:

Have you contacted MCT directly rather than using a message board? 

49 minutes ago, irnbru said:

Just curious if anyone has approached them directly and what kind of response they get. 

16 minutes ago, irnbru said:

You're making a tit of yourself and not for the first time. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

18 minutes ago, Toby said:

My mate Dean approached them asking for a chat. They refused to answer his questions about Alan Lithgow.

Hope this helps.

I'm not defending MCT here but there's a difference between podcasts, an SLO led Q&A, etc and direct questions from members themselves.

The first two haven't really shown them in a good light but they could argue that they've not had bad feedback directly from members through their own channels and plead a bit of ignorance as they're answerable to members.

There's obviously a large element of burying heads in the sand but if members aren't getting the feedback they want when asking directly (rather than from posting here or via something separate like a podcast) it's a whole different issue for me. 

Like I said earlier, I'd be curious to know if members have contacted them directly and are satisfied or just post on here and expect answers. 

Archived