If and when Gus goes - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

If and when Gus goes

Mr.Blue

4 hours ago, ChampTon said:

Chris Millar? Respected up and down the leagues and seeks to have a drive about him.

He’s just bought a gym and seems pretty focussed on personal training as a career. He’s also still kicking a ball for East Kilbride as he’s not wanting to retire yet. Basically nae chance.

I know someone who would be perfect for this job.  :)

If I said his name it would lead to an angry young man spluttering his spaghetti hoops all over his screen, then try and chuck his asparagus spears at me afterwards, then suggest someone totally unsuitable like an east coast bumpkin or someone from the arse end of Lapland who thinks that Meadowbank and Clydebank still exist, and that Dumbarton still play at Boghead.

I can guarantee he will be the best suggestion so far, but will meet with someones disapproval.  Just wait and see....

*insert signature here*

I'm surprised that none of the usual fanboys has mentioned Brian Wake yet.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

On 11/5/2021 at 2:32 PM, TRVMP said:

Wake now has plenty of coaching experience and probably a ton of contacts in Sweden. I'm sure he worked with Graham Potter for a while as well. 

He could have worked with Harry Potter for all the difference it will make.

There is a far better option out there, right under everyones noses, and we would be the ideal job for him.  He will be considered an inspired choice for whatever club hires him, and we'd better be quick because someone will snap him up soon.  50 years old, great management pedigree in both Scotland & England, Will have a great assistant who would jump at the chance at coming to work with us...

Edit to add: And he's available...

Let this guy be the only option and stop all this talk of Chris Millar, Brian Wake etc.

*insert signature here*

Archived