Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Hamilton (30th October) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Hamilton (30th October)

Admin

Inverclyde BBK Graphic.png

Our match preview and thread is brought to you in association with The Inverclyde Boiler Company, The Inverclyde Bathroom Company and The Inverclyde Kitchen Company. Shayne and his team are extremely proud to serve the Inverclyde community 💙

2bf7ae24-ee99-4508-a9c9-4461f7671376.thumb.jpg.cb3c938b0841b7a9f2738d3a2409f478.jpg

Our match thread is brought to you in association with Titan Spirits, a local company inspired by Clydeside heritage and Inverclyde's incredible scenery. Their new Titan Spiced Rum is available now! Click here to order Titan Spiced Rum!

0001-8014369109_20210916_145344_0000.png

unnamed.png

Our match thread is brought to you in association with the new Clyde Eats app and The Cottage Cafe Bistro. Clyde Eats is a new, Inverclyde-based food delivery app aiming to showcase the very best local restaurants and takeaways. Their app launches on 1st September, make sure you check it out! 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, so72 said:

Got a couple mates wondering if the electronic tickets actually work. Any ideas how it went during the week?

Club seem confident the trial went well. They are even promoting etickets for away fans now.

If working, huge step forward that you can now just use a pdf on your phone.

Please let's get at least a goal today. Give the fans who watch utter shite week in and week out something to cheer. 

Thought we did alright during the week so can't see gus changing much with the team. 

They will have a bit of confidence after beating Queens. Even at this stage I would say this is a must win to give us just a tiny bit of momentum to try and not just go down without a fight. 

I just hope we play with a similar shape and players as midweek. Players must not know whether they're coming or going being in and out the team every week and playing different systems. 

It's at the stage now where gus needs to pick what he thinks is his best team and best formation and give them a run of games. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

I would be satisfied with the team that finished the game the other night, supposing that McEntee is injured, being the starting 11. Got to imagine that Ugwu will still be out, not that the club have told us anything about his injury really.

Reilly needs dropped, he's done absolutely nothing since coming in, yet has started every game. 

For a manager who wants the big, bad fans to happy-clap the team for their great displays, he sure loves changing it on a weekly basis. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I thought the balance was so much better with Ledger at right back, so I'm disappointed he's not in the starting 11. Jacobs is also a big loss, thought he was at his most effective on Tuesday night playing in his best role. Having Blues doing that will be a loss for us, that's for sure.

Delighted to see Ugwu back on the teamsheet, hopefully he's fit enough for half an hour or so.

Allan playing right midfield and Oksanen left, to accommodate our shan, Pirlo figure in the middle of the park.

GettyImages.484318712.jpg

We can't afford not to sack this clown. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

This is shockingly poor. No threat at all up front. Fuck off Gus.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Back to factually being the worst manager since Willie McLean rather than just the worst since Allan Evans. Pick someone out the crowd to manage the second half, he shouldn't be allowed near the dugout again.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived