Match Preview/Thread - Inverness vs Morton (16th October) - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Inverness vs Morton (16th October)

Admin

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TPS were in with a shot of the Finnish 2nd tier title until recently. They had a big table-topping clash with VPS but lost 3-1 at home. Now they're going to finish second, or possibly third, and go into the promotion playoffs with fellow Ykkonen sides RoPS and Jaro, and top league SHOCK TROOPS Oulu.

As a reminder, last season JJ's outfit finished second last in the top flight, losing to KTP in the playoffs.

Let's hope lightning doesn't strike twice for our beautiful, brave boy.

I don't believe for a second that Charlton are the least bit interested in his managerial skills.

EOho8Pw.png

They're currently spinning down to the fourth tier of English football, so there's every chance they're daft/incompetent enough to do so. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

5 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

Incidentally.

They're really not.  That's classic tabloid journalism of linking ex player to vacant job.  A bit like suggesting that McInnes will be through the door when Gus does the decent thing.

A very strange owner, who doesn't seem to be able to fulfil the promises he was writing when he was trying to sell season tickets in the summer.  Sold 9000 season tickets then forgot to buy anyone decent.  Instead picking up a load of jobbers who couldn't get games and resigning some of the dross who missed out on the play-offs on goal difference last year.  

Realistic chance of a drop to the fourth tier, with him appointing the defensive coach indefinitely as caretaker.  The defensive coach who oversees the worst defence I can remember at the Valley.

There seems to be a certain consistency in the teams that I follow.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Archived