Match Thread - Celtic Colts vs Morton (SPFL Trust Trophy 4th September) - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Celtic Colts vs Morton (SPFL Trust Trophy 4th September)

Admin

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do they think we've never seen the words "mistake from Wylie" before?

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

18 hours ago, Ton in Shawlands said:

Giving this one a miss, will be at Hampden later,  and dreading that...

I’m heading over to Hampden shortly as well. I live in Croftfoot, in The Croft Bar at the moment.⚽🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

I’m heading over to Hampden shortly as well. I live in Croftfoot, in The Croft Bar at the moment.⚽🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

I’m heading over to Hampden shortly as well, 20 minute walk.⚽🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

15 minutes ago, DreamOakTree said:

Wait.... You don't live in croftfoot and are in the croft bar are you?

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Morton B > Celtic B.

CdS2JR0WwAIEFkw (1).jpg

Good to see a proper game of football returning during the next, total nick of an 'international break' as well.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Pleased that's out the way and we can look forward to a proper cup tie against a real team in the next round, and as a bonus also in a proper stadium rather than that shitehole.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

23 hours ago, DreamOakTree said:

^^^^^Bawheid found. 

Next. 

*insert signature here*

Archived