Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs QOTS (Championship 21st August) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs QOTS (Championship 21st August)

Admin

Inverclyde BBK Graphic.png

Our match preview and thread is brought to you in association with The Inverclyde Boiler Company, The Inverclyde Bathroom Company and The Inverclyde Kitchen Company. Shayne and his team are extremely proud to serve the Inverclyde community 💙

2bf7ae24-ee99-4508-a9c9-4461f7671376.thumb.jpg.cb3c938b0841b7a9f2738d3a2409f478.jpg

Our match thread is brought to you in association with Titan Spirits, a local company inspired by Clydeside heritage and Inverclyde's incredible scenery. Their new Titan Spiced Rum is available now! Click here to order Titan Spiced Rum!

Clyde Eats Match Thread.jpg

unnamed.png

Our match thread is brought to you in association with the new Clyde Eats app and The Cottage Cafe Bistro. Clyde Eats is a new, Inverclyde-based food delivery app aiming to showcase the very best local restaurants and takeaways. Their app launches on 1st September, make sure you check it out! 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Nornirontons said:

Heading over in big orange bird now for first match a in what seems like a lifetime.

Team shaping up reasonably well so far....hopefully I'm not a scud🙈

Mon eh Ton!!!

Put some clothes on and bring a brolly. ☔

I hope Morton will be refusing entry to the Queen of the South vlogger who, on their last visit in front of a crowd, fraudulently tried to gain entry to the ground as a child, recorded the game on his mobile phone without permission and then decided to drag our club’s good name through the mud and put a steward in fear of prosecution by spuriously claiming to have been assaulted on Twitter, only for his own vlog to contradict those claims.

Possibly the best thing our club has done since signing Ross Forbes was tell that bellend Manpreet that he wasn’t welcome into Cappielow on the final game of 2019 as he looked to complete a full decade of attending Partick games- I hope those high standards are maintained in this instance.

1 hour ago, Toby said:

I hope Morton will be refusing entry to the Queen of the South vlogger who, on their last visit in front of a crowd, fraudulently tried to gain entry to the ground as a child, recorded the game on his mobile phone without permission and then decided to drag our club’s good name through the mud and put a steward in fear of prosecution by spuriously claiming to have been assaulted on Twitter, only for his own vlog to contradict those claims.

Possibly the best thing our club has done since signing Ross Forbes was tell that bellend Manpreet that he wasn’t welcome into Cappielow on the final game of 2019 as he looked to complete a full decade of attending Partick games- I hope those high standards are maintained in this instance.

This.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

That's because we're so stacked in midfield, it's like watching AC Milan from 2004. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

26 minutes ago, Pedrodelawasp said:

Is that a 433 then? Or are we deploying Strapp and Russell as a double LB/LWB in a Tierney/Robertson style?

I'd guess it's Strapp on the left of a back three with Russell and Hynes as wing backs.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived