MorTEN - Whatever Happened To The Likely Lads? - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

MorTEN - Whatever Happened To The Likely Lads?

Admin

Great article. Looking back at the lineup, it's amazing how many half-decent players were involved in that debacle. The lineup that beat Celtic was significantly weaker than this. What an utterly dreadful season.

I was in the US by 2014 so I wasn't at that game, but I was at the 6-1 capitulation a decade prior. I left as the fourth went in.

Who left at what goal in the 10-2 game?

EOho8Pw.png

1 minute ago, TRVMP said:

Great article. Looking back at the lineup, it's amazing how many half-decent players were involved in that debacle. The lineup that beat Celtic was significantly weaker than this. What an utterly dreadful season.

I was in the US by 2014 so I wasn't at that game, but I was at the 6-1 capitulation a decade prior. I left as the fourth went in.

As far as I can recall I left after the seventh or possibly the eighth. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Wasn't at the game but watched soccer Saturday as the goals came pouring in. Couldn't believe it and it still hurts to this day. The  stick we got for it was totally deserved. In hindsight though it was a blessing in disguise as Sheils and most of the squad was emptied to fuck. I agree when it was said that he wouldn't have done the job Duffy did.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

5 hours ago, TRVMP said:

I stayed until full time to deliver the hounding.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I missed the Celtic game due to being in Cancun. Devastated, lying by the pool when the penalty went in, that I was not in Glasgow instead.

Sat through every second of the Hamilton debacle.

That season fucked me over even more than most.

52 minutes ago, RealTonKid said:

It's kinda ironic that Accies' legend Dougie Imrie was the only one to come out of that shame game with any credit. Luckily it did hasten that clown Shiels' departure. Silver lining and all that.

He’d been rumoured to have signed a PCA with them by then too.

• 2 months later...

Archived