Away tickets for Hamilton on sale Wednesday - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Away tickets for Hamilton on sale Wednesday

On 8/3/2021 at 7:57 PM, so72 said:

Annoying that I need to go down to Greenock to buy tickets but hopefully we will see PATG return from next weekend onwards

Seeing so72 and PATG in the same post reminded me of Tannadice from a couple of seasons back and made me chuckle.  :lol:  :lol:

*insert signature here*

15 minutes ago, so72 said:

Very confused😢

It was after the game, two people had a bit of a shouting match and you said that one of them called the other a 'dribbling mongo'.  You described the recipient of that insult as 'someone with learning difficulties' or words to that effect.  However, it was a former mascot and well known Morton supporter who was the recipient of that comment, whom has full mental capacity.

17 minutes ago, so72 said:

Also, fwiw, I got someone to jump in and get them for me. Wasnt any hassle about who was buying them or that

These type of transactions tend to be straightforward.  :)

*insert signature here*

5 minutes ago, capitanus said:

It was after the game, two people had a bit of a shouting match and you said that one of them called the other a 'dribbling mongo'.  You described the recipient of that insult as 'someone with learning difficulties' or words to that effect.  However, it was a former mascot and well known Morton supporter who was the recipient of that comment, whom has full mental capacity.

These type of transactions tend to be straightforward.  :)

Hahaha Jesus forgot all about that, riddy still.

Only thing I could remember was when Chris McEleney was in a fight with some wee guys who stole a stewards hat at the playoff final.

Re tickets - was just worried they'd want details and all that overkill

3 minutes ago, so72 said:

Hahaha Jesus forgot all about that, riddy still.

Only thing I could remember was when Chris McEleney was in a fight with some wee guys who stole a stewards hat at the playoff final.

Re tickets - was just worried they'd want details and all that overkill

Let's face it, the football is shite but it's things like that which keep you coming back. :D

*insert signature here*

16 minutes ago, Ton4life said:

Scottish Gov allow crowds of 5,000 without application to local council's

We are back unless some Council officer wishes to be on standby should the crowd exceed 5,000.

It is 5000 sitting but 2000 standing. Which means that any potentially larger than average attendance would still need an application signed off by some chinless wonder at the council and whatever extra measures they deem necessary. 

The fact that ending social distancing completely removed even the specious logic previously distinguishing terraces from stands - as you are now free to move wherever you want in a crowd anyway - has been overlooked since the SG's absolute nick of an announcement on Tuesday. Such inconsistencies are all over the place now.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived