Match Thread - Morton vs Clyde (League Cup 24th July) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Morton vs Clyde (League Cup 24th July)

Admin

Our match preview and thread is brought to you in association with The Inverclyde Boiler Company, The Inverclyde Bathroom Company and The Inverclyde Kitchen Company. Shayne and his team are extremely proud to serve the Inverclyde community 💙

f068c2f8-b940-4555-97d4-1e9adb07be39.JPG

Our match thread is brought to you in association with Titan Spirits, a local company inspired by Clydeside heritage and Inverclyde's incredible scenery. Their new Titan Spiced Rum is available now! Click here to order Titan Spiced Rum!

Good to see Lyon in the starting line up.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

22 hours ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

It's against Clyde. It's a dead rubber. We've got half a squad. We're bottom of the group.

Am I buzzing to get back into the Cowshed? You bet I am.

Wish I was.  Morton have sucked every ounce of enthusiasm out me.  

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Who is injured - looks like a serious one.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Guessing he landed badly after his header as he was clear above everyone else. Definitely didn't look good. Best wishes to him and hope he has a fast recovery and wasn't as serious as it looked. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

2 minutes ago, port-ton said:

Guessing he landed badly after his header as he was clear above everyone else. Definitely didn't look good. Best wishes to him and hope he has a fast recovery and wasn't as serious as it looked. 

Twitter just calling it a head knock?

5 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Twitter just calling it a head knock?

Might be but he seemed to be much higher than anyone he was competing with for the header. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Would it be too much hassle for the Twitter account to describe the goals? I know Love scored and then Muirhead scored. I have a live score app for that. Can the official account offer something more? 

I mean the score app basically auto-generates "commentary" based on simple inputs and it's still more informative than the Twitter feed. 

Screenshot_20210724-102246_Goal Live.jpg

EOho8Pw.png

Archived