Match Thread - Kilmarnock vs Morton (League Cup 20th July) - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Kilmarnock vs Morton (League Cup 20th July)

Admin

4 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

One nervy moment aside I think our central defence has been excellent tonight.

Keeper has done really well too. We were informed that Jack Hamilton had zero discernible qualities by Dundee fans. Haven't really seen anything of concern so far from him, other than one poor throw out in the first half.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

One nervy moment aside I think our central defence has been excellent tonight.

Yeah, the encouraging thing has been how few clear cut chances we've coughed up. There was Lyons' clean air swipe where he should have scored but other than that all their real chances have been long range efforts.

Still another 20 minutes for them to open us up as we tire further, but even if they do break us down that's something to give us hope if we can smash and grab leads.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

8 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Keeper has done really well too. We were informed that Jack Hamilton had zero discernible qualities by Dundee fans. Haven't really seen anything of concern so far from him, other than one poor throw out in the first half.

Aye, there were people on P&B saying he was legit a Ramsbottom-tier 'keeper, which seemed ridiculous to me, but then again I've not seen much of him. Encouraging so far.

Just now, shagster said:

Is it a town centre CCTV operator controlling the camera?

It's a Mossad agent in a AH-64 Apache.

EOho8Pw.png

7 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Aye, there were people on P&B saying he was legit a Ramsbottom-tier 'keeper, which seemed ridiculous to me, but then again I've not seen much of him. Encouraging so far.

It's a Mossad agent in a AH-64 Apache.

Not quite a black and white video of a bunch of locals pleasuring a goat but it gives you an idea of what goes in to a Killie pie.

Harsh. Didn't see that coming tbh. Deflected cross and headed back across goal. Can't fault the team or the defence for their effort, they've defended for their lives all night. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

A decent but not earth-shattering performance. The outcome is a bit harsh on us but teams with resources like Killie and Dundee will punish us late in games, and we still lack cutting edge, MacGregor's wondergoal aside.

EOho8Pw.png

Wallace has the worst patter I've heard.

The Theatre of Pies, FFS.

He's obviously the head pie.

Just now, pink_panther said:

No doubt some fancy dan pens again. Why dont they just boot the fucker as hard as they can and if the keeper saves it then he bloody well deserves to. 5 alan Shearer types on saturday

The only fancy Dan penalty was from Ugwu, who scored.

The rest were the standard run up.

Archived