Match Thread - Kilmarnock vs Morton (League Cup 20th July) - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Kilmarnock vs Morton (League Cup 20th July)

Admin

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

This is like watching from a helicopter, yon Pixellot stream.

OOOOOOOOFT. What a hit that was!

Game seems to be on hesgoal when I was putting celtic game on there

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Well he saved that absolute pearler for the SWORDING* of Kilmarnock.

*as of 18 minutes; may not be applicable for 90 minutes.

Just now, port-ton said:

Game seems to be on hesgoal when I was putting celtic game on there

What if I want to watch from a helicopter? I've put the Airwolf theme on.

EOho8Pw.png

Mcgregor was class against East Kilbride as well. Was nothing in that game that didn't convince me he couldn't do it against better opposition. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Enjoying Oliver coming deeper to pick up the ball. Gives us more options on the ball to get up the pitch and we can use Ugwu when we need to. 

32.gif

We've got a really good record against Killie, don't we? Was just thinking back, think we've beaten them about four times in the last 20 years in various Cups (and lost once.)

EOho8Pw.png

1 minute ago, TRVMP said:

We've got a really good record against Killie, don't we? Was just thinking back, think we've beaten them about four times in the last 20 years in various Cups (and lost once.)

I make it two wins (2007 and 2016) and a defeat in 2009.

EDIT: Since the turn of the century.

Just now, Toby said:

I make it two wins (2007 and 2016) and a defeat in 2009.

For some reason I thought we beat them twice in the mid-2000s. I had the 3-1 game as separate from the one where Chris Templeman scored that amazing goal with the keepie-ups. Apparently that was the same game.

EOho8Pw.png

2 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

For some reason I thought we beat them twice in the mid-2000s. I had the 3-1 game as separate from the one where Chris Templeman scored that amazing goal with the keepie-ups. Apparently that was the same game.

Probably the first Morton goal that I can remember vividly. What a goal, what a game.

Won't catch the 2nd half but from what I've seen, Kille are pretty shite. Regardless of the finishing scoreline.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Also if the Killie players intend to spend the season just sitting down on the park and expecting free kicks they'll be greetin like this every game.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Just now, Mr.Blue said:

Good effort from big ugwu there. He looks in the mood 

He's going to cause trouble but his first touch needs a bit of work. Still, I was reasonably pleased when we brought him in and I think he'll be a handful.

EOho8Pw.png

Thought Mcgregor fell out the game after his goal which is understandable for someone so inexperienced that's just won the 2021 Puskas award. 

Hopefully gets a foothold back in the game this half until we bring on Garrity with 20 mins to go to run Naismith ragged. 

32.gif

4 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

One nervy moment aside I think our central defence has been excellent tonight.

Lithgow has strolled every game I've seen him so far. Plays with his cigar out. 

32.gif

Archived