Match Thread - Kilmarnock vs Morton (League Cup 20th July) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Kilmarnock vs Morton (League Cup 20th July)

Admin

Our match preview and thread is brought to you in association with The Inverclyde Boiler Company, The Inverclyde Bathroom Company and The Inverclyde Kitchen Company. Shayne and his team are extremely proud to serve the Inverclyde community 💙

f068c2f8-b940-4555-97d4-1e9adb07be39.JPG

Our match thread is brought to you in association with Titan Spirits, a local company inspired by Clydeside heritage and Inverclyde's incredible scenery. Their new Titan Spiced Rum is available now! Click here to order Titan Spiced Rum!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if Lyon has fitness issues, and we don't know how the players are doing physically considering the last couple of weeks, there is still no valid reason to ever have Cameron Blues on the park and Lyon on the bench.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

1 minute ago, DreamOakTree said:

I take it we’re playing 4-3-3?

Hamilton

Ledger     McLean    Lithgow   Strapp

McGregor    Jacobs   Blues

Oliver        Ugwu    Muirhead

Looking forward to seeing Mcgregor against better opposition. Wouldn't mind a Jai Quitongo league Cup vs Killie performance from him. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

East Kilbride 1-0 ahead at Clyde.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Clyde level.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Are there any non-official streams?

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Archived