East Kilbride match - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

East Kilbride match

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

Someones telling porkies. Reading between the lines it looks like Morton wanted the game off and someone spilled the beans to the tele.Then the SPFL have told them to get on with it. Just wait til the diddier cup starts

That’s what I’m getting as well. I don’t think the club expected this fixture to get the go-ahead and had prepared a statement which the Tele had printed, but the SPFL have told them that they have enough players to fulfil the fixture.

The sad thing is that nobody is surprised in the slightest at this. It all comes down to the complete lack of accountability inside Cappielow that we’ve been harping on about for weeks now- everything coming from the “MCT Team” or a “spokesperson” offers no clarity or accountability and has come back to bite them on the arse.

Except, it hasn’t come back to bite them on the arse, because they’re already shifting the blame onto the Tele and again hiding behind the body they’ve been chosen by themselves to represent- hell, they won’t even answer difficult questions from their peers on the Leadership Team, so what chance do us mere peasants have of getting a straight answer out of them?

I’m tempted to go on a rant and label each and every one of them a fucking idiot, but let’s be honest, the real idiots are ourselves for putting our hands in our pockets in order to put these people in the position of running our football club. They must be pissing themselves at what a collection of fucking mugs we all are.

Regardless of people's thoughts about the tele, it's not a good thing to fall out with them this early. 

The tele give a lot of free publicity and if they start either withdrawing that or being negative then the clubs reputation will take a hit locally. 

Deary me, this is getting beyond a joke now, and is just downright embarrassing.  

From the outside at least, it would appear that our club is now being ran by a bunch of incompetent buffoons. And unless (s)he's some kind of super(wo)man, I can't imagine a part-time General Manger on 30 hours a week will be able to turn this shitstorm around.   

Worrying times. 

Archived