Strips - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Strips

Jamie_M

11 hours ago, Hej said:

It's absolutely 100% true with kids, and probably a decent portion of adults too. 

You're speaking like someone who never took an absolute roasting when he turned up to school in Lonsdale trainers. 

No Sports Direct when I was in school  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What Carew can do with a ball, I can do with an orange

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/30/2021 at 10:33 PM, Pedrodelawasp said:

Airdrie have had bespoke kits from Under Armour, Joma and now Umbro. Deals negotiated via Football Nation who act like an intermediary between manufacturers and a whole host of teams.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/airdrie-say-kit-deal-iconic-22162886

Also, I stopped reading when he said "how highly regarded Airdrie are"

What Carew can do with a ball, I can do with an orange

• 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Pedrodelawasp said:

Presumably the full complement of new kits hasn’t been delivered to the club yet, seeing as we’ve been wearing the away kit that’s not being retained for this term in all of our games so far.

Pretty sure that is the away strip tbh. The new top is 3rd kit or maybe other way round 

37 minutes ago, macca937 said:

Pretty sure that is the away strip tbh. The new top is 3rd kit or maybe other way round 

The away kit for this season was last season's navy third kit. The new white and yellow kit is the third kit. We're just making do with last season's away kit until we get delivery of the new kits. Given MCT's timescale, we'll be lucky to have them by xmas.

12 minutes ago, RealTonKid said:

The away kit for this season was last season's navy third kit. The new white and yellow kit is the third kit. We're just making do with last season's away kit until we get delivery of the new kits. Given MCT's timescale, we'll be lucky to have them by xmas.

Ah right. Don’t really like last seasons 3rd strip. Prefer the yellow 

13 hours ago, RealTonKid said:

Same. I don't much like seeing Morton in dark kits. The navy one didn't appeal to me at all.

How dare you. The navy kit is 'sure to be a modern day classic' as Gerry proclaimed every time he mentioned it...

Agree. It's shite.

Glorious weather today on the Clyde Riviera. Unfortunately there’s plenty of Old Firm shirts on show, including the new ones. A good reminder, if any, to socially distance.

Not a single ‘Ton top be seen anywhere though. Nothing new there of course, but disappointing nonetheless.

Disastrous that we still don’t have kits available in my opinion, even as far up as the playing squad.

Anecdotal of course, but I had a pal ask me where you can buy the new tops after he saw the reveal and wanted to get one for his wee brothers birthday… had to explain to him that we don’t actually have them ready to buy until the end of August.

Archived