Strips - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Strips

Jamie_M

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks promising as a third kit. Will wait to see the whole thing but if its retro as it looks like it might be to be then shut up and take my money. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Home strip teaser. 

Love it.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Season tickets - £270

MCT donation - £120 p/a

Merchandise - £80 judging by both teasers

Stoating about Kirkcaldy looking suave as fuck in our new strip - Priceless 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

11 minutes ago, port-ton said:

Season tickets - £270

MCT donation - £120 p/a

Merchandise - £80 judging by both teasers

Stoating about Kirkcaldy looking suave as fuck in our new strip - Priceless 

I suspect it would take more than a new Morton strip to make you appear suave 😎. Although to be fair anyone striding out in Kirkcaldy witb matching socks attracts admiring looks from the toothless yokels.

The anniversary kit is a weird cut, it should taper in more than it does. Maybe it's just the angle of the photo. Design-wise it's fine but it looks too baggy around the middle. (Then again as we hurtle towards middle age, so are many of us.)

The more I look at it the more I love the third kit. That one's a winner.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived