Pre-Season - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Pre-Season

Jamie_M

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Toby said:

Guess what colour of dot this is getting…

Have a greenie.

I've really missed the good old days when this forum was all about playing Red Dot Dickhead.  It's really good that the Groomed-arse One volunteers for this time and time again.

*insert signature here*

11 minutes ago, capitanus said:

Have a greenie.

I've really missed the good old days when this forum was all about playing Red Dot Dickhead.  It's really good that the Groomed-arse One volunteers for this time and time again.

Thank you. Have one in return.

52 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

The managers mate gave you a green dot.congratulate yourself bawbag

Really that's good for the managers mate. I don't know anyone on here and generally call it as i read it if there's a green dot/red dot that's absolutely fine not everyone will agree thats just life. 

But having seen your reply to my post I'd say most people on here think you are a cunt and I'd have to agree now after your bawbag comment. 

17 hours ago, pink_panther said:

You guys are making a right cunt of yourselves

14 hours ago, gmfc23 said:

Really that's good for the managers mate. I don't know anyone on here and generally call it as i read it if there's a green dot/red dot that's absolutely fine not everyone will agree thats just life. 

But having seen your reply to my post I'd say most people on here think you are a cunt and I'd have to agree now after your bawbag comment. 

Firmly put well in his place.  Nice one GMFC23. :)

*insert signature here*

2 hours ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Any word on fans being allowed into the Largs game on Wednesday?

It doesn't say Closed Doors match so expect fans will be allowed in. Largs have already played one match allowing up to 250 fans in so think that must be the Covid limit for their ground. Kick off is 7.15

We can just manage to put out an XI of first team outfielders in a 3-5-2 with Wylie in goal, but you'd assume trialists will feature heavily.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Of course Morton haven't mentioned this or any other pre-season friendlies at all.

Largs and Dumbarton have on their sites obviously.

Guess takeover discussions have prevented that update too.

Morton finally bother to update on pre-season plans.

A Morton XI will play Largs Thistle at Barrfields tomorrow night, Wednesday 19 July with a 7.15pm kick-off. Entry is by donation and masks must be worn when queuing.

The Ton will then travel across the water to take on League One side Dumbarton on Tuesday 29 June with a 7.30pm kick-off. This fixture is only available for home spectators only and we ask that supporters adhere to this by not travelling.

Gus MacPherson’s side follow their fixture against the Sons with a closed door match against Alloa Athletic at the Indodrill Stadium on Saturday 3 July before rounding off their schedule with a game against Lowland side Cumbernauld Colts on Tuesday 6 July.

Calling tomorrow's squad a 'Morton XI' because we've only made one new signing and have half a team is banter...

Assuming fans are allowed in for the Colts game then I will be heading over. Literally a km from my door to Broadwood.

Been to a fair number of Colts games since I moved out here. Normally Friday night games. Will basically be a Morton home game as they have less than 50 home fans at every game. 

Mon the Ton

Archived