Pre-Season - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Pre-Season

Jamie_M

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

Was told today three friendlies arranged, all away.

Probabay becausa Mark Farrell will have  his work cut out getting the pitch ready for this season.

Campbeltown had better be the other one. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Saint Johnstone fans get to parade around their made-up 'city' with a domestic cup double.

Morton fans aspire to parade around 'having a show lawn and getting nice comments from opposition managers', as they waltz home with a routine 3-0 away win. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

3 hours ago, vikingTON said:

Saint Johnstone fans get to parade around their made-up 'city' with a domestic cup double.

Morton fans aspire to parade around 'having a show lawn and getting nice comments from opposition managers', as they waltz home with a routine 3-0 away win. 

A cup final never mind a trophy is as far away as it ever has been in my time supporting Morton.  Being born in Perth may have some disadvantages but the local team is not one of them.

In terms of the pitch, I want it presented in a manner that suits Morton and no-one else. Last season it was worse than many public parks but I am not convinced that it helped the home team. Despite the deficiencies in the bloated squad, I thought we could have picked up more points playing football on the type of park we had in previous years.

4 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

Who is this guy Gordon you keep bleating on about? It's certainly not me. Season ticket purchased but I might just stay in the house and listen to Gherry Bhoy's commentary

It's definitely you.

Next.

*insert signature here*

37 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

Who is this guy Gordon you keep bleating on about? It's certainly not me. Season ticket purchased but I might just stay in the house and listen to Gherry Bhoy's commentary

Terrible patter. 

Archived