Season tickets - Page 11 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Season tickets

Jamie_M

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Postman has been and still no season ticket.  Not had an email with the access code for tomorrow's stream despite emailing the club yesterday in response to the posts on Twitter.  just phone the club, goes to voicemail, tried to leave a message but you can only leave a very very short message before it cuts you off - not long enough to say anything meaningful.  This is a fucking shambles as usual.  If anyone at the club reads this forum, can I have an access code for the stream please?  Today preferably.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

37 minutes ago, Alibi said:

Postman has been and still no season ticket.  Not had an email with the access code for tomorrow's stream despite emailing the club yesterday in response to the posts on Twitter.  just phone the club, goes to voicemail, tried to leave a message but you can only leave a very very short message before it cuts you off - not long enough to say anything meaningful.  This is a fucking shambles as usual.  If anyone at the club reads this forum, can I have an access code for the stream please?  Today preferably.

Same thing here again. Phoned them earlier and was just the voicemail so I've emailed them. I'm planning on going to the game, just want to know there's a season ticket there for me to pick up tomorrow.

I bought the ticket at the end of May, 2 months later to not have a season ticket on the day of the game is a complete joke. If I have any problems getting in tomorrow the MCT subscription will be getting canned, I'm very fed up chasing them for something I'm paying £240 quid for.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

One-man-engine-room of the football club has sharply come back to tell me I can indeed pick up my season card tomorrow. I can only imagine he'll be scunnered with this.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

2 hours ago, Deego said:

Managed to find my old season card from 3 years ago. Will that work or do I need my new one?

Keir and I were told that we wouldn't get new cards, our old season cards would just be reactivated. So, fingers crossed for tomorrow then.

Got an email from Brendan with the code.  I get the impression he's running the show single handed.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Get Brendan a testimonial. Hope the club don't take him for granted enough to make him walk away scunnered. Club would fall apart without him. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

18 minutes ago, centralTON said:

Keir and I were told that we wouldn't get new cards, our old season cards would just be reactivated. So, fingers crossed for tomorrow then.

Cheers mate.

Maybe I was never to get a new card then haha. Who knows.

Pretty poor this whole season book debacle. Season starts tomorrow, I've still no card for me or the wee guy. I really hope I can pick it up tomorrow, without waiting in a fuck off queue. I'm a wee bitty annoyed!

Run Silent, Run Deep...

"Men who go to sea in Submarines are nothing but pirates in His Majesties uniform" Admiral of the Fleet Lord Jellicoe

Edited as have found the problem - the code is linked to an email address which is not the one associated with my Morton TV account.  works if I input the other email address.

I've still not received my season ticket. Have emailed to remind them.  I assume you get a new ticket.  Have been pay at the gate for the last few seasons and no idea where my last season card is - probably binned a long time ago - so if that's just been refilled that's not a lot of help.

1 hour ago, Alibi said:

I've still not received my season ticket. Have emailed to remind them.  I assume you get a new ticket.  Have been pay at the gate for the last few seasons and no idea where my last season card is - probably binned a long time ago - so if that's just been refilled that's not a lot of help.

Suspect you will be in the same boat as me. I had to dig out an old season card from a few years ago. Never did get a reply to my email about my season ticket though.

44 minutes ago, Deego said:

Suspect you will be in the same boat as me. I had to dig out an old season card from a few years ago. Never did get a reply to my email about my season ticket though.

I've got a fan card from before but got a new season ticket sent out. 

Archived