Season tickets - Page 7 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Season tickets

Jamie_M

12 minutes ago, Deego said:

Anyway. I’ve asked on Twitter but maybe someone here will understand better than me. If you’re going with your mates, do you need to go together as a group to be allocated a standing area? Only mates with a surname close to you in the alphabet though?

Mates. 

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Deego said:

Anyway. I’ve asked on Twitter but maybe someone here will understand better than me. If you’re going with your mates, do you need to go together as a group to be allocated a standing area? Only mates with a surname close to you in the alphabet though?

When we went on Saturday we had to buy our tickets at the one time. Was told we would not be able to stand together otherwise. Thinking about it now, I don't really know how they'd of proven that as the lad didn't even bother checking the tickets properly. 

This surname patter is fucking stinking. 

22 hours ago, ChampTon said:

I heard a certain member of the 'security' team warning folk that they won't be back ever again if they removed their mask at any point within the ground. 

Not good to see. 

I've no intention of returning to Cappielow it the mask nonsense is still being enforced in an open air environment.  It's an absolute farce of a situation which caused me to opt to leave at HT during the play off final. They can fuck right off with it.

3 hours ago, TONofmemories said:

1500 tickets. Not that we'll sell that out with no away fans, but its still fucking garbage. 

These protocols and rules are fucking laughable. It's an outdoor event and i'm sure that in itself is allowed 2k people in attendance. There's plenty room to accommodate away fans. Hibs getting 2k for Motherwell in a seated environment. Stick the Fifers in the WDE and let's get a show on the go that remotely resembles a football match. 

Agreed. 

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

I heard a certain member of the 'security' team warning folk that they won't be back ever again if they removed their mask at any point within the ground. 

Not good to see. 

Are we still selling Pies, Hotdogs, Bovril's etc.  How are folk supposed to eat/drink them if they're wearing a mask?

*insert signature here*

5 minutes ago, capitanus said:

Are we still selling Pies, Hotdogs, Bovril's etc.  How are folk supposed to eat/drink them if they're wearing a mask?

There's no catering in the ground. You are, however, allowed to bring your own stuff in.

EOho8Pw.png

Not good to see. 

Playing devils advocate here.

Could that have been a generalisation though, "if ye don't wear yer mask, ye's will never get back" As opposed to a direct threat.

Not that I agree with wearing a mask under the circumstances.

There was one guy on Saturday who must have missed most of the first half arguing with a steward.

I assume that he knew those were the rules before going.

8 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

There's no catering in the ground. You are, however, allowed to bring your own stuff in.

Please tell me that Davie Dossier's mate with his Kilmarnock Pie advert has gone to fuck. Forever.

*insert signature here*

7 minutes ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

Could that have been a generalisation though, "if ye don't wear yer mask, ye's will never get backAs opposed to a direct threat.

There was one guy on Saturday who must have missed most of the first half arguing with a steward.

Since when did any of these Rentaknob stewards decide who gets banned and who doesn't?

I've got a feeling that this 'fan ownership' thing will mean that some arsehole 'steward supervisor' type will try and get ideas above their station.  That should be nipped in the bud.

*insert signature here*

5 minutes ago, capitanus said:

Since when did any of these Rentaknob stewards decide who gets banned and who doesn't?

Think you're misunderstanding my point.

Could it have been along the lines of something we've all said to our kids.

"If ye don't stop greeting ye'll no get they sweeties" rather than "I'll make sure you never get back in"

33 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Pie stall open... to sell cold drinks only. Seems there's only a covid risk if they also hand over a pie.

Personally, I support the wearing of masks. Recovering from covid at the moment wouldn't wish it on anyone. I thought I was being careful with masks and sanitiser but still caught it from strangers

forever optimistic

6 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Pie stall open... to sell cold drinks only. Seems there's only a covid risk if they also hand over a pie.

Well, I stand corrected. That's new. God bless the return of the Capri Sun.

EOho8Pw.png

7 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Fans can bring in their own drinks, but no cups, bottles or flasks allowed: so are they supposed to cup it in their hands or something instead?

Get all this nonsense to fuck, now. This isn't on the club btw but rather the fucking losers trying to impose this token gesture nonsense. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Just now, The Bewilderedbeast said:

Not since Dougie had to chucked it.

It was understandable him doing it, as he was a confectionery tycoon of 'big yellow bag' fame, and he needed to get rid of the rejects somehow. But when some shiftless plook-faced cunt in a fluorescent jacket starts dishing out the Werther's Originals, we need to watch out.

*insert signature here*

9 minutes ago, Scapaflow said:

Personally, I support the wearing of masks. Recovering from covid at the moment wouldn't wish it on anyone. I thought I was being careful with masks and sanitiser but still caught it from strangers

It's almost as if the (hopeless and unsanitary) 'face coverings' used by the UK public are completely irrelevant to the transmission of an airborne virus. With least of all logical purpose (and still zero actual effect) in a wide-open public space, such as Cappielow. 

People should be free to wear or not wear them as they wish then. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

2 hours ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

Could that have been a generalisation though, "if ye don't wear yer mask, ye's will never get back" As opposed to a direct threat.

Playing devils advocate maybe the guy didn't expect a steward to ruin his afternoon by babysitting him over some absolute non issue.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

27 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Playing devils advocate maybe the guy didn't expect a steward to ruin his afternoon by babysitting him over some absolute non issue.

Saw an example of this on Facebook the other day:

image.png

Now granted, that's ten times worse than what was reported from Cappielow. But clubs need to make it clear that, while a steward's primary responsibility is 'elf 'n' safety, they are still customer-facing and need to ensure that customers aren't being put off.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived