Premier Sports SPFL Cup 2021-22 - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Premier Sports SPFL Cup 2021-22

10 hours ago, pink_panther said:

who is the other guy in the office when you go and collect your ticket?  And what exactly does he do? Supervise? Lazy git

Maybe you should have asked him instead of holding on and asking in here. 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killie in bother for putting on Daniel Armstrong as a sub against East Kilbride when he should have been suspended.

Boot them out.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

2 hours ago, AyrshireTon said:

Killie in bother for putting on Daniel Armstrong as a sub against East Kilbride when he should have been suspended.

Boot them out.

At minimum that is a 3-0 victory for East Kilbride then.

Mon the Ton

1 minute ago, BishyTON said:

At minimum that is a 3-0 victory for East Kilbride then.

Not necessarily.

Hearts were deducted 2 points and fined for fielding an ineligible player.

Remains to be seen whether Killie's (a suspended player) and Hearts' (unregistered player) are treated differently or not.

28 minutes ago, SpoonTon said:

East Kilbride awarded 3-0 win over Killie. 

And go top of the group.

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

13 minutes ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

Don't know, might be interesting to hear his chaff

You can let me know, I don’t plan lining the cunt’s pockets any more than I already have in the last few years.

Ticket arrangements for Saturday:

Buy a ticket from tomorrow at 9am and before 12.30pm on Saturday as we won't sell them closer to the match on the day.

If you bought the EK game, swap your ticket for the Clyde game or contact for a refund.

Season ticket holders who were getting in to the EK game for free, we gave you the stream so buy a ticket.

Snake XI are the latest club to forfeit a game (to Edinburgh City).

On 7/20/2021 at 5:25 PM, Jamie_M said:

Ticket arrangements for Saturday:

Buy a ticket from tomorrow at 9am and before 12.30pm on Saturday as we won't sell them closer to the match on the day.

If you bought the EK game, swap your ticket for the Clyde game or contact for a refund.

Season ticket holders who were getting in to the EK game for free, we gave you the stream so buy a ticket.

I for one will not be paying fifteen fucking pounds to watch a dead rubber against 'Clyde', that we'll probably contrive to lose. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived