Championship 2021/22 Thread - Page 23 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 2021/22 Thread

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Deego said:

Has Gaston ever saved a penalty?

I remember him saving a couple away at Falkirk (haha remember them) but apart from that I always thought he was awful at pens. Never had any confidence in him saving one. 

1 hour ago, Hej said:

Arbroath are shite. There for the taking next season. 

This league is so poor they're probably only 2 or 3 good players leaving away from finishing bottom next year.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Dick 'dick' Campbell's latest promotion fairytale.

18077305_1458974037486894_6201726672073950376_o.jpg

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

My view at the start of the season was that Killie would win the league simply because no-one else was capable of it. Arbroath have done very well this season, they've been hard to break down and found some goalscorers, but the fact they've managed to go quite so far is a sign of how mediocre the league has been. It also shows what can be achieved in this league by a well organised team. 

If I was Dougie I would be using the Livi connection to try and get that boy Hamilton in anytime I've seen him apart from last night he is a goal threat and works extremely hard. Livi might want to keep him but I would be doing everything to try and get him in on loan. 

I remember speaking to Low a few years ago at a night out and he said then he'd love to play for us. Knew a few of the squad at the time too. I'd have him at Cappielow in a heartbeat. 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

11 minutes ago, helensburghton said:

Queens Park including, Kilday, McHugh ,Quitongo, Doyle and Grant promoted to Championship! 

Better than Airdrie I suppose, but was hoping Montrose would win the play-offs. Would even have preferred Dunfermline to the financially doped QP.

League One looks pretty tough next season with Dunfermline, Kelty, Queen of the South, Montrose and Airdrie all looking likely to challenge. Which should hopefully mean yet another season in League 1 for the Bairns.

Mon the Ton

1 minute ago, BishyTON said:

Better than Airdrie I suppose, but was hoping Montrose would win the play-offs. Would even have preferred Dunfermline to the financially doped QP.

League One looks pretty tough next season with Dunfermline, Kelty, Queen of the South Montrose and Airdrie all looking likely to challenge. Which should hopefully mean yet another season in League 1 for the Bairns.

Here's hoping!! Tough league next season.

Archived