Championship 2021/22 Thread - Page 22 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 2021/22 Thread

The other play off has been a belter - Montrose were 4-1 up on aggregate and Airdrie have somehow forced extra time.

Dunfermline are relegated.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunfermline were always going to go down if they went into the play-offs.

I’d say I fancy them to come straight back up but given the mess they’ve made of this season then who knows. Hopefully they do sort themselves out, purely just to help hasten the final demise of Grangemouth FC.

AWMSC

18 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Big Efe still doing legendary stuff.

That's him robbed of two POTY awards from us now. We need to give him a testimonial as compensation. 

4 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Cowdenbeath looking buried is fun also.

Yep, good to see the number of Fife clubs on the national leagues being dunted one step back to their rightful number (zero). 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Airdrie now 5-4 ahead.

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Airdrie 6-4 on aggregate now.

6-5 now

All over.

Queen's Park v Airdrie in the final.

1 hour ago, TRVMP said:

Genuinely shocked that QP beat Dunfermline. 

I'd much rather see Airdrie up than QP. Yes, they're scum, but they're a proper club. 

Not this Airdrie they're both pointless husks of football clubs.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

1 hour ago, GiGi said:

Not this Airdrie they're both pointless husks of football clubs.

Airdrie are much more of a financial husk right now though, and so can take their natural, 'bald men fighting over a comb' role with the Little People next season to avoid 10th. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived