Championship 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 2021/22 Thread

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ayr seem to be getting their act together off the pitch lately, although they are in danger of going full Falkirk with too many management positions for a club their size and you should never go full Falkirk. 

Screenshot_20211230-111916_Twitter.jpg

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

On 1/1/2022 at 7:34 PM, Jamie_M said:

Ben Williamson, Rangers to Raith also.

Finger oot Morton, ye think it's a day aff or something?

MCT are running the show.  We've therefore got no money. Do keep up.  We'll be getting the absolute dregs.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

• 3 weeks later...

I see The Patrick Thistle Family Club are gurning about the SPFL rejecting a request for an early pitch inspection at Gayfield. Considering (and even not considering) their nonsense that lead to our recent fixture at Firhill being postponed, I think I can speak for everyone when I say get it right fuckin up them.

AWMSC

12 minutes ago, EanieMeany said:

I see The Patrick Thistle Family Club are gurning about the SPFL rejecting a request for an early pitch inspection at Gayfield. Considering (and even not considering) their nonsense that lead to our recent fixture at Firhill being postponed, I think I can speak for everyone when I say get it right fuckin up them.

They got one and it was called off an hour of so ago.

Archived