Match Preview/Thread - Airdrieonians vs Morton (Playoff Final 18th/21st May) - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Airdrieonians vs Morton (Playoff Final 18th/21st May)

Admin

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

Gus not happy with club only having one keeper

Was it a different 'Gus McPherson' who brought in outfield players but no goalkeeper earlier this year? 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

3 minutes ago, bob_the_builder said:

Why the fuck is a game featuring 2 west coast teams not on BBC Scotland with English commentary?! Who honestly in the Gaelic speaking highlands is remotely interested in this game?!

The bumpkins in Dunoon probably understand teuchter and they used to have a travel section.

The Famous' rightful catchment area should stretch to Mull. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

8 minutes ago, bob_the_builder said:

Why the fuck is a game featuring 2 west coast teams not on BBC Scotland with English commentary?! Who honestly in the Gaelic speaking highlands is remotely interested in this game?!

The game is on the TV for the promotion of the Gaelic language, rather than BBC Scotland thinking it should be televised simply due it's own importance. They wouldn't have it on BBC Scotland with English commentary. 

9 minutes ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

You watching a stream?

Picture quality is spot on.

Picture quality is rubbish, to be fair. It's pretty jarring watching a game in SD, even when compared to what Morton have been streaming this season. 

Get (at least some of) the ringers off at half time. 

Archived