Match Preview/Thread - Airdrieonians vs Morton (Playoff Final 18th/21st May) - Page 14 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Airdrieonians vs Morton (Playoff Final 18th/21st May)

Admin

2 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

yes just a pity the couldnt run a menage when it comes to selling tickets

Speaking of which, my wee brother showed up and his name wasn't on the list. He and two others had to wait to be verified and get let in. Again, in isolation this isn't the biggest deal in the world but it's just an ongoing pattern.

God, we're absolutely battering them, everyone looks like a footballer, what the hell is happening

EOho8Pw.png

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TRVMP said:

Speaking of which, my wee brother showed up and his name wasn't on the list. He and two others had to wait to be verified and get let in. Again, in isolation this isn't the biggest deal in the world but it's just an ongoing pattern.

God, we're absolutely battering them, everyone looks like a footballer, what the hell is happening

Granted I've seen very little of Morton this season, but I'm impressed with this Muirhead character.

*insert signature here*

Just now, capitanus said:

Granted I've seen very little of Morton this season, but I'm impressed with this Muirhead character.

I don't know what he's done with the real Robbie Muirhead but clearly we have Carlos Bacca up front for us.

EOho8Pw.png

2 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

We’re going to need a thread on its own for the Muirhead keep/punt debate this summer. 

Punt. Next.

Airdrie coming back into the game a bit here but surely, surely we've done enough so far.

EOho8Pw.png

2 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

We’re going to need a thread on its own for the Muirhead keep/punt debate this summer. 

Easy punt. His performances in the Championship were nowhere near good enough.

Mon the Ton

🎵Nizzy's on, we're taking the piss🎵

Salkeld off for Nesbitt.

Just now, pink_panther said:

so who's sponsors name will be on the shirt next season?

John's Joint Breakfast Emporium

EOho8Pw.png

10 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

His performances in the playoff have earned him his next contract. Not from us please. 

6 minutes ago, Ton in Shawlands said:

While it's always nice to beat Airdrie (obviously), I think the thing to take from the play off games is just how big the gap seems to be this year between the championship & league 1.

Which is quite something when the Championship this year is full of utter garbage.

1 minute ago, Hej said:

I'm fascinated by this Butler character. Has Gus made him an assistant coach now? 

He was always a “coach” out of sheer necessity but it’s hilarious he’s here 

Archived