TheMortonForum.com
advertisement_alt

Match Preview/Thread - Airdrieonians vs Morton (Playoff Final 18th/21st May)

b049a7ec-9e87-4559-9f91-37024a7e15f8.jpg

Our match preview and thread is brought to you in association with The Inverclyde Boiler Company and The Inverclyde Bathroom Company. We are extremely proud to serve the Inverclyde community 💙

f068c2f8-b940-4555-97d4-1e9adb07be39.JPG

Our match thread is brought to you in association with Titan Spirits, a local company inspired by Clydeside heritage and Inverclyde's incredible scenery. Their new Titan Spiced Rum launches on June 1st, Click here to pre-order the new Titan Spiced Rum!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couple of points there in bold. 1) You really think Morton can't get 500 fans through the gate - admittedly following distanced protocols - to try to overturn a 2-0 deficit? 2) I don't care

I think you're being a bit too proud for your own good there, to be honest.  The rules are strong, and are very general so look especially strong when you're out in the open like in the WDE, but

I’ll depart this forum having watched every minute of every game and on the back of 3 wins and hope that season 2021.22  brings success for the ton.  Great to see McPherson sticking to his guns a

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

As expected, club getting some heat for the last minute change when people are working and have made plans to go down.

Edited by Jamie_M
1 hour ago, Jamie_M said:

As expected, club getting some heat for the last minute change when people are working and have made plans to go down.

tenor.gif?itemid=12758168

• Upvote 1

We have taken on board fans’ feedback through our Supporter Liaison Officer with regards to tomorrow’s ticket sale and can confirm that general sale will commence at the original time of 9am from the Sinclair Street ticket office

from twitter

I've spent the last hour on the phone to my gaffer trying to get my shifts swapped and calling in favours so I could make the afternoon sale you just announced an hour ago. Rank fucking incompetence.

• Downvote 1

we have taken on board fans’ feedback through our Supporter Liaison Officer with regards to tomorrow’s ticket sale and can confirm that general sale will commence at the original time of 9am from the Sinclair Street ticket office.

The sale time was delayed to 2pm to accommodate a meeting tomorrow morning with our safety partners to determine the possible sale of additional tickets however that meeting has now been delayed to tomorrow afternoon.

Following the conclusion of tomorrow’s meeting, we may have an additional allocation that will go on sale on Thursday morning and we will update supporters on this as soon as there is a decision made.

• Downvote 1

Did ST holders get first dibs? If so, how many tickets are on sale tomorrow?

(Sorry if already covered)

1 hour ago, TaunTon said:

Any news on Airdries injury concerns?

"A number of players will continue to have their condition monitored in the run-up to Tuesday’s match, with the manager only ruling out defender Joshua Burke and strikers Kyle Connell and Patrick Pyott."

I don’t think I’d have started Millar (in that position) again anyway. If they’d prepared for him they’d have torn us to shreds down that flank.

Thanks Jamie -I know they had a few subbed due to injury, Paul Paton being one of their better players and Connell up front. Every little helps.

Midfield too static and uncreative for me. Not too controversial otherwise.

The car park was just resting in my account