Match Preview/Thread - Airdrieonians vs Morton (Playoff Final 18th/21st May) - Page 13 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Airdrieonians vs Morton (Playoff Final 18th/21st May)

Admin

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, shagster said:

Good to see Morton bullying them all over the park. I'm surprised that airdrie made it to the final on the evidence of the last game and a half.

Me too. Taking nothing away from the Morton performance, which has been absolutely dominant, but Airdrie look dreadful.

This level of intensity and teamwork is new, no idea where it came from but it's great to watch.

Hope we really twist the knife in the second half, fuck 'em.

EOho8Pw.png

What is this shite?  Morton vs Airdrie and the half time is full of utter drivel from Partick Thistle!?!  Fuck off BBC.

Just now, pink_panther said:

you have to take into account that Airdrie were playing 2 games a week  for the last few months

No we don't.

Next.

*insert signature here*

Just now, pink_panther said:

you have to take into account that Airdrie were playing 2 games a week  for the last few months

Aye, against absolute shite like "Falkirk".

We've played 11 games since April, they've played 13. It's really not that big of a difference.

EOho8Pw.png

Long time coming but probably the best 45 I've seen this season. Airdrie are still very disappointing and I'm surprised they have looked so poor. The boy robert has entertained with his total lack of quality and guts and Crichton always good for a bombscare.

Great goal from Muirhead and would have loved to see him doing that during the season, McGinn has impressed me for a change and the defence would equal the best that Inter had in their glory days.

Sad that Blues still looks out of his depth as he's the only one who hasn't really turned up tonight.

2 minutes ago, TaunTon said:

Long time coming but probably the best 45 I've seen this season. Airdrie are still very disappointing and I'm surprised they have looked so poor. The boy robert has entertained with his total lack of quality and guts and Crichton always good for a bombscare.

She’s been alright so far. I wonder if she understands the hurdy-gurdy man.

1 minute ago, RealTonKid said:

She’s been alright so far. I wonder if she understands the hurdy-gurdy man.

I looked at the twice and and still fucked it up.

Archived