Match Preview/Thread - Airdrieonians vs Morton (Playoff Final 18th/21st May) - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Airdrieonians vs Morton (Playoff Final 18th/21st May)

Admin

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SpoonTon said:

Lyon should've scored there. This hasn't been a difficult half. If we had any quality in front of goal, we'd be ahead (which is obviously a very important 'if').

Watching Salkeld is painful. 

I'm surprised at how poor Airdrie have been, but if we don't take our chances we're asking for trouble.

EOho8Pw.png

Very poor game of football on a very poor plastic pitch. Fair play to Salkeld though in still managing to stand out as an outstandingly poor excuse for a footballer - his touch and composure are a wonder to behold.

56 minutes ago, bob_the_builder said:

Why the fuck is a game featuring 2 west coast teams not on BBC Scotland with English commentary?! Who honestly in the Gaelic speaking highlands is remotely interested in this game?!

Live on the radio. Mute the TV and put the radio. (You probably have to use live pause on the TV for a few minutes to eliminate the delay.

33 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Dreadful picture quality. If this is their idea of promoting the language they're as well not bothering.

Comfortable enough start for the Famous so far.

Apparently, if you watch it live through iPlayer instead of live TV you get better quality (of picture, it does nothing to the standard of football).

1 minute ago, Jamie_M said:

Live on the radio. Mute the TV and put the radio. (You probably have to use live pause on the TV for a few minutes to eliminate the delay.

Apparently, if you watch it live through iPlayer instead of live TV you get better quality (of picture, it does nothing to the standard of football).

My brother's streaming it to me off the iPlayer, I assumed it was an issue with him streaming but he says the iPlayer just looks like that.

EOho8Pw.png

Airdrie are fucking shite but we aren't much better.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

FUCKING SUBS ON NOW

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

15 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

My brother's streaming it to me off the iPlayer, I assumed it was an issue with him streaming but he says the iPlayer just looks like that.

Fair enough. Never checked, just saw a tweet from P&B claiming it.

Archived