Match Preview/Thread - Airdrieonians vs Morton (Playoff Final 18th/21st May) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Airdrieonians vs Morton (Playoff Final 18th/21st May)

Admin

b049a7ec-9e87-4559-9f91-37024a7e15f8.jpg

Our match preview and thread is brought to you in association with The Inverclyde Boiler Company and The Inverclyde Bathroom Company. We are extremely proud to serve the Inverclyde community 💙

f068c2f8-b940-4555-97d4-1e9adb07be39.JPG

Our match thread is brought to you in association with Titan Spirits, a local company inspired by Clydeside heritage and Inverclyde's incredible scenery. Their new Titan Spiced Rum launches on June 1st, Click here to pre-order the new Titan Spiced Rum!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have taken on board fans’ feedback through our Supporter Liaison Officer with regards to tomorrow’s ticket sale and can confirm that general sale will commence at the original time of 9am from the Sinclair Street ticket office

from twitter

I've spent the last hour on the phone to my gaffer trying to get my shifts swapped and calling in favours so I could make the afternoon sale you just announced an hour ago. Rank fucking incompetence.

we have taken on board fans’ feedback through our Supporter Liaison Officer with regards to tomorrow’s ticket sale and can confirm that general sale will commence at the original time of 9am from the Sinclair Street ticket office.

The sale time was delayed to 2pm to accommodate a meeting tomorrow morning with our safety partners to determine the possible sale of additional tickets however that meeting has now been delayed to tomorrow afternoon.

Following the conclusion of tomorrow’s meeting, we may have an additional allocation that will go on sale on Thursday morning and we will update supporters on this as soon as there is a decision made.

1 hour ago, TaunTon said:

Any news on Airdries injury concerns?

"A number of players will continue to have their condition monitored in the run-up to Tuesday’s match, with the manager only ruling out defender Joshua Burke and strikers Kyle Connell and Patrick Pyott."

Archived