Match Preview/Thread - Montrose vs Morton (Championship Playoff Semi Finals 8th/11th May) - Page 21 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Montrose vs Morton (Championship Playoff Semi Finals 8th/11th May)

Admin

5 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:

After the scenes yesterday and the amount of bother those mutants caused. I wouldn't be surprised if the SFA can the fan idea.

Can't wait to indulge in a bit of public disorder to show how happy I am if we win.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GiGi said:

Can't wait to indulge in a bit of public disorder to show how happy I am if we win.

Just stick a rangers top on and you'll get away with it anyway bud.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

On 5/16/2021 at 1:26 PM, Mr.Blue said:

Just stick a rangers top on and you'll get away with it anyway bud.

6 minutes ago, RealTonKid said:

It seems to be if you wear one of those rags or fly one of those flags, you get carte blanche to do as you please in this country.

But I digress.

They should have sprayed them all with green paint and lifted them over the next couple of weeks

1 minute ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

They should have sprayed them all with green paint and lifted them over the next couple of weeks

Hopefully there will be a few chaps on doors in the coming days/weeks. It's all out there on social media for everyone to see. 

Motherwell goalkeeper Scott Fox has agreed to join the club on an emergency loan for both legs of the Championship play-off final, manager Gus MacPherson has confirmed.

Gaffer MacPherson was forced to bring a replacement in after Aidan McAdams suffered an injury last Tuesday night against Montrose.

Jamie Butler is still sidelined with a long-term injury, leaving Chris Wylie as the only fit and registered goalkeeper at the club.

Speaking exclusively to gmfc.net, the ‘Ton manager said: “Aidan suffered an injury to his hamstring late in the game on Tuesday night so it gave us a few days to get someone in.

“It’s an extremely difficult situation to be in and we are very thankful to Motherwell FC especially Graham Alexander for allowing Scott to come to Morton and help us out of this crisis at such short notice”.

1 hour ago, pink_panther said:

Motherwell goalkeeper Scott Fox has agreed to join the club on an emergency loan for both legs of the Championship play-off final, manager Gus MacPherson has confirmed.

Gaffer MacPherson was forced to bring a replacement in after Aidan McAdams suffered an injury last Tuesday night against Montrose.

Jamie Butler is still sidelined with a long-term injury, leaving Chris Wylie as the only fit and registered goalkeeper at the club.

Speaking exclusively to gmfc.net, the ‘Ton manager said: “Aidan suffered an injury to his hamstring late in the game on Tuesday night so it gave us a few days to get someone in.

“It’s an extremely difficult situation to be in and we are very thankful to Motherwell FC especially Graham Alexander for allowing Scott to come to Morton and help us out of this crisis at such short notice”.

MDc5NSGc_400x400.jpeg

Archived