Match Preview/Thread - Montrose vs Morton (Championship Playoff Semi Finals 8th/11th May) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Montrose vs Morton (Championship Playoff Semi Finals 8th/11th May)

Admin

b049a7ec-9e87-4559-9f91-37024a7e15f8.jpg

Our match preview and thread is brought to you in association with The Inverclyde Boiler Company and The Inverclyde Bathroom Company. We are extremely proud to serve the Inverclyde community 💙

f068c2f8-b940-4555-97d4-1e9adb07be39.JPG

Our match thread is brought to you in association with Titan Spirits, a local company inspired by Clydeside heritage and Inverclyde's incredible scenery. Their new Titan Spiced Rum launches on June 1st!

• Admin changed the title to Match Preview/Thread - Montrose vs Morton (Championship Playoff Semi Finals 8th/11th May)
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bigB said:

Nope and I will be supporting the guys until we are unlike BishopBrennan.

The Bishop has other things to deal with, like, ahem, making sure things are... It's none of your business anyway.  What does BigB stand for?

*insert signature here*

As long as we stay focused, I'm not overly concerned about getting a decent looking result here. Most likely result is probably 0-0. It's more concerning that we have to think about actually trying to win the tie at some point. If we try to push too much to get goals, then we could end up shooting ourselves in the foot. 

13 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Good to see both legs are included for home season ticket holders.

Yeah that's a pretty good deal. I'm not an ST holder but now that the Raes are leaving I'll be back to buying home streams again.

EOho8Pw.png

IMG-20210508-WA0009.jpg

4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 then.

It's ridiculous to put Blues on the bench instead of Wylie when we've already got Lyon, Colville and McGrattan there. Absolutely no need.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

1 minute ago, dunning1874 said:

IMG-20210508-WA0009.jpg

4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 then.

It's ridiculous to put Blues on the bench instead of Wylie when we've already got Lyon, Colville and McGrattan there. Absolutely no need.

Yip Gus is a fud 

Lyon and Colville should be in the starting line up. Blues and Easdale should be watching the live stream at home. Fucking clown, Mcpherson is. Not even got Wylie on the bench. Idiot.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Just have to hope for a moment of magic from McGuffie or a set piece we don’t immediately foul a man from and actually convert. There’s no other goals in that team.   

Archived