Match Preview/Thread - Arbroath vs Morton (Championship 30th April) - Page 7 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Arbroath vs Morton (Championship 30th April)

Admin

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mr.Blue said:

Just concede the playoffs. We don't deserve anything but relegation. Fucking sham of a club .

I'd sack McPherson as punishment for last Saturday and for picking that haddy without fail and for absolutely no good reason tonight. Let the folk from the blind commentators pick the team for the play-offs, I couldn't give a toss. Pick dung teams and you should be shown the fucking door. 

A rebuild in the lower tier is less bad than trying to overhaul the club while staying up this level: we can't even do one at the moment without failing never mind trying to do both at the same time. Next season would be yet another completely turgid effort at this level which is not a starting point for fan ownership.  

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Fuck the Rae's

Fuck Hopkin 

Fuck Gus McPherson

Fuck Sean McGinty

Fuck you Morton.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Lack of goals and clown shoe defending sums it up.  A bit of symmetry with the Raes taking us back to where they found us. 

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

1 minute ago, TAFKAC said:

Lack of goals and clown shoe defending sums it up.  A bit of symmetry with the Raes taking us back to where they found us. 

Minus a car park.

The thing is they're not even "paying" for their failure to run a professional club this season, they'll be out the door with the deeds to the car park laughing their arses off. Can't say I blame them, really.

EOho8Pw.png

2 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

I'd sack McPherson as punishment for last Saturday and for picking that haddy without fail and for absolutely no good reason tonight. Let the folk from the blind commentators pick the team for the play-offs, I couldn't give a toss. Pick dung teams and you should be shown the fucking door. 

A rebuild in the lower tier is less bad than trying to overhaul the club while staying up this level: we can't even do one at the moment without failing never mind trying to do both at the same time. Next season would be yet another completely turgid effort at this level which is not a starting point for fan ownership.  

I'd rather try and rebuild in the lower leagues than do it in the championship . I really hope MCT wasn't counting on championship money next season.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Well that wasn't unexpected. 2 games to secure safety and neither Alloa or Arbroath needed a keeper on the park. Effort is not a substitute for ability and our 'great team spirit' counts for absolute zero if you create virtually nothing and score even less.

No pass marks tonight and that includes you Gus.

We could have played till midnight and not had a shot on target never mind scored. Another clownshoes line-up and tactical masterclass by Gus. Anyone want to take a guess at how many goals we have scored against the mighty Arbroath this season? We deserve to be relegated.

Just now, Mr.Blue said:

I'd rather try and rebuild in the lower leagues than do it in the championship . I really hope MCT wasn't counting on championship money next season.

Hopefully the money that is sitting there from the government will be used wisely. I don't expect us to waltz back up in a season or even two but we cannot sort things out behind the scenes and get fans on board while shitfesting every single game and getting zero - zero - shots on goal. It's time for a complete reset, break up all but a handful of the team and get that clown McPherson out the door.

New ownership, new manager, new squad and maybe we might actually play some attacking football once in 2021. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

2 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Alas the MCT financials were predicated on Championship football. Apparently there is a worst case scenario seaside league option but can you imagine what that involves?

Archived