Match Preview/Thread - Arbroath vs Morton (Championship 30th April) - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Arbroath vs Morton (Championship 30th April)

Admin

Everyone has been saying for weeks that he shouldn't be playing yet McPherson has insisted on playing him at left fucking back. Not even in his natural position. Get McGinty to fuck and McPherson as well. Fucking on the touchline having a laugh with Douglas and Campbell. A joke.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said it weeks ago - he's 6'4", ex-Man United, and looks like a classic captain, therefore he's being treated like one. Remove any one of those three attributes and he'd be in the Northwest Counties League or something.

I know it's the lack of goals that's going to seal our fate but we can't forget the silly concessions, especially at the mid-point of the season, and he was by far the worst culprit.

Still, he looked the part so McPherson kept picking him, now we see the result.

There was a bit five minutes before he got sent off where he couldn't even control the ball on the touchline and gave away a throw-in under the most insignificant pressure. Just an awful fucking player.

EOho8Pw.png

My brother just linked me this:

I thought it was a red when I saw it on the stream, now I think it's a red and a three-game ban.

Nesbitt looked good on the left there. God, if one of our players had a final fucking ball on him.

EOho8Pw.png

League record with Fjortoft in the team (before tonight): W4 D7 L5.

League record in the ten games we let the Chuckle Brothers play instead: W2 D3 L5. That's a difference between survival and the play-offs right there, handing that donkey a new deal and then making an ever-present time bomb.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

2 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

I thought it was a red when I saw it on the stream, now I think it's a red and a three-game ban.

Fucking hell, it’s not like it was a challenge that even needed to be made! Absolute prick 

here today, gone to hell

3 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Nesbitt looked good on the left there. God, if one of our players had a final fucking ball on him.

In fairness, that was a dull yin. :thumbup2:

*insert signature here*

4 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

It was on the fucking halfway line and wasn't needed. Guy is a fucking prick.

Just now, bob_the_builder said:

Fucking hell, it’s not like it was a challenge that even needed to be made! Absolute prick 

I've watched it about ten times trying to find one good thing to say. The only thing I can come up with is: well, at least he was on the correct side of his man. Literally everything else is unforgivably bad. It's a fitting coda to his Morton career. (I'm assuming he won't start in the playoffs.)

EOho8Pw.png

So has Gus chucked it then? It's just going to be long balls to Muirhead and hoping Inverness score?

Finally off my conference call and I was able to put the stream sound on.

And twenty seconds later, back off.

EOho8Pw.png

McLean trying to talk his way into the book. Oh and look, he succeeds. Fanny.

I've generally been happy with his performances as well this season but he can get to fuck as well. I'm sure some happy-clapper will call it passion. Fuck off.

EOho8Pw.png

McGinn's been a shite signing by the way. Not blaming the manager for that, I think anyone would have taken him if offered. But a guy of his pedigree can't even put his foot on the ball and pick an option when he's got five ahead of him in the box? Ludicrous.

EOho8Pw.png

Just concede the playoffs. We don't deserve anything but relegation. Fucking sham of a club .

Archived