Match Preview/Thread - Arbroath vs Morton (Championship 30th April) - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Arbroath vs Morton (Championship 30th April)

Admin

Has to be said their pitch is looking good.

Not detecting any nerves from the Morton players. 

Top marks for whichever Morton fans are outside with the blue flares, by the way.

EOho8Pw.png

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheGoon said:

Gary Oliver is simply a much better option than Orsi.

He's had a bright, battling start. Our limitations are clear to see but he's at least giving us a chance at keeping the ball in the final third.

EOho8Pw.png

Just now, TRVMP said:

He's had a bright, battling start. Our limitations are clear to see but he's at least giving us a chance at keeping the ball in the final third.

Aye. He’s far from perfect but he gives us “something” and I can roughly sum up what his actual role is. 

The clowns on commentary are awful. I don’t care how much your wife’s had to drink.  

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

FFS. Ayr level.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

28 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Has to be said their pitch is looking good.

Not detecting any nerves from the Morton players. 

Top marks for whichever Morton fans are outside with the blue flares, by the way.

I wonder who? :rolleyes:

*insert signature here*

For all that we've clearly been the better side it's just the age-old problem of not testing the 'keeper. And it's not that we haven't been spending time in the Arbroath box. I know it's a yer da thing to say but eventually someone's gonnae huv tae huv a dig.

EOho8Pw.png

12 minutes ago, TAFKAC said:

The clowns on commentary are awful. I don’t care how much your wife’s had to drink.  

I can understand her need for anaesthetic if she has to listen to that balloon all night. 

Archived