Match Preview/Thread - Arbroath vs Morton (Championship 30th April) - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Arbroath vs Morton (Championship 30th April)

Admin

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MacPherson on Sportsound there saying he can't fault the squad's effort or commitment, then later in the interview saying they're just young boys.

This looking glass we've just passed through is peculiarly similar to an outline of Jim McInally.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

2 minutes ago, bob_the_builder said:

Is anyone else having issues getting onto Arbroath’s stream? Not even letting me log in 😡

I'm having no issues with it at all.  Perhaps it's because I never bothered with it.  :)

*insert signature here*

1 minute ago, Pedrodelawasp said:

“We’re aware of login issues or the site running slow. This is a big match with lots of people waiting last minute to log in, please bear with us while we resolve this ASAP.”

If Morton came out with a line like that I'd be absolutely raging. If they needed to stagger peoples' logins they should have communicated that first, or mitigated it, or created a queue system. Bunch of fucking amateurs.

We've started well enough, I wouldn't say we're exactly pinning them back but we're certainly on the front foot.

EOho8Pw.png

ICT 1-0 up.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

2 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

If Morton came out with a line like that I'd be absolutely raging. If they needed to stagger peoples' logins they should have communicated that first, or mitigated it, or created a queue system. Bunch of fucking amateurs.

We've started well enough, I wouldn't say we're exactly pinning them back but we're certainly on the front foot.

Aye, reads very much like “it’s your fault, what do you expect?”

Archived