Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Hearts (Championship 20th April) - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Hearts (Championship 20th April)

Admin

Cue the conspiracy theories.

I'll start: in a shocking, Scooby-Doo style reveal, this isn't because big poppa Easdale has wielded his influence, but because the benched players have appearance fees that big momma Rae doesn't want to pay.

EOho8Pw.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did that come from? Muirhead on the bench and we bring on someone with one of the strangest running styles to grace a Morton strip. 

I might add does anyone know where the goals are going to come from in the next two games?

Two points dropped. If we'd got Orsi off for Muirhead or Oliver 20 minutes sooner than he was off we might have got somewhere, but we simply won't score with him on the park.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

2 minutes ago, HamCam said:

Where did that come from? Muirhead on the bench and we bring on someone with one of the strangest running styles to grace a Morton strip. 

Same place we brought him on from against Motherwell.

No faulting the effort and energy but the achilles heel remains. A half decent striker would have us challenging for a positive play off place.

Can't be too disappointed after making hearts look like fannies for most of the game but those 2 extra points would have helped put some pressure on Hopkin's tactical and motivational prowess.

Excellent defensive performance from the front to the back of the team, there's not much more that can be expected when they're chucking the likes of Naismith on in a dead rubber. A truly ridiculous outfit. 

Saturday is a different test and I'm not convinced we're going to pass it comfortably if at all tbh. Although if the Little People continue their plummet then two more draws might just about be enough. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Front 3 of McGuffie Oliver and Nesbitt on Sat.

Decent footballers with decent pace and movement and our best bet for scoring goals.

Same middle 3 who again impressed and feck it, same back 4 as we know McGinty will start regardless.( That pass right into the hearts midfield with a few minutes to go, feck me)

Morton win, Arbroath draw, Ayr lose and it's all set for 90 minutes of piss taking in Arbroath.

Arboath win, we win, ayr get absolutely pumped by Queens rangers* ringers. We pump Arboath who have all been on the piss after securing safety and Ayr can do whatever they want. Thats the dream scenario.

12 minutes ago, so72 said:

Arboath win, we win, ayr get absolutely pumped by Queens rangers* ringers. We pump Arboath who have all been on the piss after securing safety and Ayr can do whatever they want. Thats the dream scenario.

WTF is this shite?

*insert signature here*

Archived