Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Hearts (Championship 20th April) - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Hearts (Championship 20th April)

Admin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not just leave McGinty out, play Strapp at left back since that's actually his position, and start McGuffie?

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Every time he's had the ball he's just punted it straight out the park. Does my tits in even watching him play.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Great effort and commitment all over the park and everyone has played a role. Good pressing has made Hearts look very ordinary and the shape has worked so far. As always it's hard to see where goals will come from unless we get a break of the ball.

Keep it up boys.

We need to keep the ball better to take pressure off the decence but otherwise we're doing quite well. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

We really have worked to the best of our ability tonight but we just don't have much ability.

onsP5NR.jpg

We needed changes 10 minutes ago, the players have visibly tired. McGuffie, Colville, Oliver and Muirhead are there, it's not like we've got a bench of regens.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived