Match Preview/Thread - Motherwell vs Morton (Scottish Cup 16th April) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Motherwell vs Morton (Scottish Cup 16th April)

Admin

•  
Posted  · IP  (edited)

b049a7ec-9e87-4559-9f91-37024a7e15f8.jpg

Our match preview and thread is brought to you in association with The Inverclyde Boiler Company and The Inverclyde Bathroom Company. We are extremely proud to serve the Inverclyde community 💙

BetBuildermorton.jpg

Our match preview and thread is brought to you in association with McBookie and their new BetBuilder feature. Keep your eyes across our socials for our recommended BetBuilder bet! 

dunnottar_retro_4.jpg

Our match preview and thread is brought to you in association with Dunnottar Retro Football Shirts. They are currently offering a 20% discount to all return customers when you tag their Twitter account (@TheDunnottarRFS) in a photo of yourself wearing anything from the Dunnottar range. You can visit them on www.dunnottar.scot.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs letting McGinn play tonight?

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

46 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

We have a 'keeper on the bench!

Strapp rested or has he got a knock?

We only do that in cup games when we can have 9 subs listed. Wylie on the bench the last 2 cup games also. Bizarre we haven't also put him on for the league games then.

Expected more to be rested to be honest.

Surprised to see McGinn in the team when he wasn't in the squad for the last 2 cup games.

This has been a really good performance. I'm still expecting Motherwell to win this because they'll open us up eventually, and the last 10 minutes they've started to get into the ascendancy, but the way McGinn and Jacobs ran the midfield for the first half hour was excellent.

We're so much better with a back four than a three.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Just now, Jamie_M said:

Hmm, bringing a child on with the game poised like this.

He's 20. You could have said the same about Darren Hynes a few weeks ago. Albeit Hynes has far more senior experience.

EOho8Pw.png

3 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

He's 20. You could have said the same about Darren Hynes a few weeks ago. Albeit Hynes has far more senior experience.

I know but last time I said it, Reece Lyon scored the winner on his first start against Queens so...

Archived