TheMortonForum.com
advertisement_alt

Match Preview/Thread - East Fife vs Morton (Scottish Cup 3rd April)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the current squad deserves credit for plugging away from (at least) December while the club was a complete binfire at almost every other level. It could quite easily have turned into a 13/14 s

There can be absolutely no excuses for failing to beat a part-time team that has played twice this midweek in tomorrow's cup game. 

That patter’s pish.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, so72 said:

We are going down via the playoff, aren't we?

It's becoming more than possible. I'd wouldn't be surprised if we don't score in the remaining games.

9 minutes ago, HamCam said:

Very generous of you only referencing McGinty - I would be happy if most of this squad left at the end of the season.

McGinty has stood out for me over the last few months as been the worst defender out it the lot and it doesn't help that he is also the captain which has seemingly made him un dropable 

• Upvote 1

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

1 minute ago, TaunTon said:

It's becoming more than possible. I'd wouldn't be surprised if we don't score in the remaining games.

Nah Sean McGinty will keep us up yasss.

Can we laugh at Ayr and Hoppy yet?

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

We get a 4th sub in this now, don't we?

Get anyone with pace on please, Gus!

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Just now, AyrshireTon said:

We get a 4th sub in this now, don't we?

Get anyone with pace on please, Gus!

Fjortoft target man.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg