Match Preview/Thread - East Fife vs Morton (Scottish Cup 3rd April) - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - East Fife vs Morton (Scottish Cup 3rd April)

Admin

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its the hope that kills you. When the draw was made you think - this should be a reasonably comfortable tie. The reality is we are brutal to watch - one up front. East Fife, who are an ordinary Divsion 1 team, look comfortable and deservedly lead. Bring back Anton, at least he believed we should offer more than we saw most Saturdays.

Just now, Chesh said:

Stick this 5 at the back in the bin.

McGinty should never play for us again.  He hasn't played one accurate pass all game and is defensively atrocious.

Agreed. Get him to fuck, sick of the sight of the shiftless big coward.

AWMSC

This needs a centre back off. We've got no outball, they're easily crowding us out, making sure we can't play through them and easily mop up the punts. We need a other body further up the park to change that.

As I type, a like for like sub. Nonsense.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

20 minutes ago, Chesh said:

Stick this 5 at the back in the bin.

McGinty should never play for us again.  He hasn't played one accurate pass all game and is defensively atrocious.

Very generous of you only referencing McGinty - I would be happy if most of this squad left at the end of the season.

Archived