Match Preview/Thread - East Fife vs Morton (Scottish Cup 3rd April) - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - East Fife vs Morton (Scottish Cup 3rd April)

Admin

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

Can someone remind me, which team is it that's played three games this week?

Dumbarton also had three games this week, and didn't have a problem giving Aberdeen a tough game. It's maybe not so much of a disadvantage. That kind of schedule is going to give a team problems at some point, but it doesn't seem to be an issue for teams this week. 

Showing nothing here. Hoofball. Nobody trying to be creative.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

6 minutes ago, GiGi said:

This is pish. Blues playing wide right by the looks of it, and we better hope East Fife slow down as the game goes on. They look comfortable.

Aye, I've been trying to figure out where Blues is meant to be. I think Blues and McGuffie are maybe meant to be drifting out right and left to support Orsi, but it's not working. Midfield just seems pedestrian and overrun. 

Hynes and Strapp seem pinned back as well, neither of them have really got into the game (especially Hynes). 

The attacking gameplan doesn't even remotely exist for that line-up on paper, so I'm not surprised to hear that it's utterly brutal on the park. If we're either putting cup progress behind giving Hopkin's regens a token run-out or because we're wetting our knickers about playing a single midweek match then it's disband the club time. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived